- 2021 Gator Trax 17x54 HD Side Console with Honda BF115 HP$43,737Springdale, ARHeartland Honda
- 2021 ATX Surf Boats 22 Type-SRequest a PriceHot Springs National Park, ARTrader Bill's / Southern Reel Outfitter
- 2021 Coach Pontoons 265REC$86,986Springdale, ARHeartland Honda
- 2021 Centurion Fi23Request a PriceHot Springs National Park, ARHot Springs Marina
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Arkansas
There are currently 1,031 boats for sale in Arkansas listed on Boat Trader. This includes 982 new watercraft and 49 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and well-qualified boat dealerships who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular boat classes for sale in Arkansas today are Pontoon, Freshwater Fishing, Personal Watercraft, Bass and other boats, while the most common boat brands available are Tracker, Sun Tracker, Ranger, Sea-Doo and G3. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Arkansas with 1,342 powerboats listed for sale, versus 0 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motor on powerboats in Arkansas is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and electric while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Arkansas
The price for boats in Arkansas range from $9,205 up to $221,893, with an average boat value of $32,402. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Hot Springs National Park, North Little Rock, Searcy, Rogers and Springdale) as well as the top states in the country, such as Arkansas.