- 2022 Sportsman Open 352Request a PriceGulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2022 Sportsman Open 302Request a PriceGulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2021 Yellowfin 36Request a PriceGulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2018 Cobia 280 Dual Console$149,998Gulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Alabama
There are currently 987 boats for sale in Alabama listed on Boat Trader. This includes 647 new vessels and 340 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealerships who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular boat types for sale in Alabama today are Center Console, Pontoon, Bass, Bay and other boats, while the most common boat brands available are Xpress, Avid, Harris, Skeeter and Falcon. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Alabama with 1,406 powerboats listed for sale, versus 12 listings for sailboats.
The most common propulsion system on powerboats in Alabama is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Alabama
The price for boats in Alabama range from $937 up to $1,375,264, with an average boat value of $48,648. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Southside, Stapleton and Mobile) as well as the top states in the country, such as Alabama.