- 2022 Grady-White Marlin 300Request a PriceGulf Shores, AL 36542MarineMax Gulf Shores
- 2023 Yellowfin 26Request a PriceGulf Shores, AL 36542Gulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2022 Frontier 180Request a PriceGulf Shores, AL 36542Gulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2023 Yellowfin 39Request a PriceGulf Shores, AL 36542Gulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Alabama
There are currently 1,433 boats for sale in Alabama listed on Boat Trader. This includes 911 new vessels and 522 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and professional dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Alabama presently are Center Console, Bay, Pontoon, Bass and other boats, while the most common boat brands available are Excel, Hobie, Havoc, Sea Ray and Old Town. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Alabama with 1,550 powerboats listed for sale, versus 3 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motor on powerboats in Alabama is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Alabama
The price for boats in Alabama range from $749 up to $1,233,750, with an average boat value of $49,875. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Stapleton, Southside and Guntersville) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.