- 2021 Yellowfin 21 BayRequest a PriceGulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2020 Caymas 341 CCRequest a PriceGulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- 2020 Crest CARIBBEAN PLATINUM 250SLS CP3Request a PriceSouthside, ALBucks Island
- 2020 Cobia 350 CCRequest a PriceGulf Shores, ALGulf Shores Power Sports and Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Alabama
There are presently 2,202 boats for sale in Alabama listed on Boat Trader. This includes 1,542 new vessels and 660 used boats, available from both private sellers and well-qualified dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Alabama at present are Pontoon, Center Console, Bass, Ski and Wakeboard and Bay boats, while the most common boat brands available are Bennington, Xpress, Sea Ray, Ranger and Lowe. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Alabama with 2,778 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 42 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Alabama is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and V-drive while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Alabama
The price for boats in Alabama range from $2,943 up to $853,150, with an average boat value of $46,893. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Florida, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina and New York as well as the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Fort Myers, Stuart and Pompano Beach).