- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- AvalonCurrent Models
- Catalina Platinum Cruise Funship - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Entertainer Funship - 27'
- Excalibur Elite Windshield - 27'
- Excalibur Quad Lounge Windshield - 27'
- Excalibur Rear Lounge Windshield - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Quad Lounger - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Rear Lounger - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Elite Windshield - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Entertainer - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Rear J Lounger - 27'
- Catalina Platinum Cruise Funship - 25'
- Catalina Platinum Entertainer Funship - 25'
- Excalibur Elite Windshield - 25'
- Excalibur Quad Lounge Windshield - 25'
- Excalibur Rear Lounge Windshield - 25'
- Catalina Cruise - 25'
- Catalina Elite - 25'
- Catalina Entertainer - 25'
- Catalina Funship - 25'
- Catalina Platinum Cruise - 25'
- Catalina Platinum Quad Lounger - 25'
- Catalina Platinum Rear Lounger - 25'
- Catalina Platinum VRB - 25'
- Catalina Quad Fish - 25'
- Catalina Quad Lounger - 25'
- Catalina Rear Fish - 25'
- Catalina Rear J Lounger - 25'
- Catalina Rear Lounger - 25'
Avalon boats on Boat Trader
Avalon is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in a range of sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 16 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 29 feet, and an average length of 23.42 feet. Boat Trader currently has 456 Avalon boats for sale, including 390 new vessels and 66 used boats listed by both private sellers and professional boat dealers mainly in United States. The oldest model listed is a contemporary boat built in 2007 and the newest model year was built in 2022.
How much do Avalon boats cost?
Avalon boats for sale on Boat Trader are listed for an assortment of prices, valued from $19,496 on the lower-priced models all the way up to $288,596 for the more costly models. Higher performance models now listed come rigged with motors up to 642 horsepower, while the most modest more functional models may have as little as 25 horsepower engines (although the average power size is 150 HP).
What kind of boats does Avalon build?
Of the boats listed, Avalon offers familiar boat hull types and designs including pontoon and other. These vessels are generally favored for traditional boating boating pursuits such as day cruising, watersports and freshwater fishing. The boats available here currently from this builder come with outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S propulsion systems, available in gas and other fuel systems.
Why are Avalon boats popular?
Avalon is popular for their Pontoon, Aluminum Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Ski and Wakeboard and other among other classes and models. Overall these available boats have a shallow draft and average beam, features that make them perfect for day cruising, watersports and freshwater fishing.
What is the best Avalon model?
Some of the most popular Avalon models right now include: LSZ VRB-24T, 2385 CATALINA QL, VNT FNC-22T, VNT QL-22T and Catalina Quad Lounger - 25'.