Saint Petersburg, FL 33706Sell a boat like this
Front Runner 39
Triple or Quad Motors
Manufacturer Provided Description
Built with classic styling, and modern innovation, the 39cc is a leader in her class. From the big bow flair to the high performance stepped bottom, the 39cc is sure to turn heads at the dock or while conquering rough seas. She also includes an enormous space down below to escape the elements. Whether you need to cool down at the sandbar or take a nap while drifting overnight for swordfish, the 39cc has you covered. The finest materials were used in her construction, and cutting edge design and engineering were used to make this boat perform and ride just like she is named, a true Front Runner.
- Flush Stainless Fills & Vents (2)
- 540 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Pull Up Cleats (8)
- Rod Holders (14)
- Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Remote Motorized Battery Switches
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Fire Extinguishers
- High Gloss Bright White Gel Color
- Ignition Safety Stop Switches
- LED Cockpit Lighting
- LED Running Lights
- LED Courtesy Lights
- Padded Side Coaming Pads
- Stainless Bow & Stern Eyes
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Slide-Out Cooler
- 1KW Transducer Only
- Sounder Box with H/L Chirp
- LED Underwater Lighting - 2
- VHF Radio
- XM Radio & Weather
- Premium Sound - 8 speakers, gunwale, 2 Subs, 2 Amps
- Premium Sound Upgrade - (+2) 7.7's, 500/3 JL Amp, 10" Sub
- SeaKeeper SK3
Console / Helm
- Triple Flip Up Seats
- Triple Fold Down Seats
- Double Fold Up Seats
- Insulated & Divided Sun Lounge
- Mercury Joystick Piloting Option
- Teak Helm Pod w/ Single Lever
- Mercury Vessel View System
- Center Steering
- Port Steering
DISCLAMER PLEASE READ
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Hours on motors and generators cannot be guaranteed and what is listed may change.
A minimum of $495.00 closing fee will be added to the final total price of the vessel. Please ask your selling agent for a complete closing statement as they can change with every sale. Coast Guard Documentation, State Registration, and other fees are not included in the price of the vessel.
- 2020 Freeman 42 LR$1,294,995$1,294,995Sarasota, FL 34236WORLDWIDE YACHT SALES INC.
- 2007 Baja 342$52,053$52,053Saint Petersburg, FL 33714WORLDWIDE YACHT SALES INC.
- 1987 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer$24,599$24,599Cedarburg, WI 53012WORLDWIDE YACHT SALES INC.
- 2002 Grady-White 282 Sailfish$76,495$76,495Treasure Island, FL 33706WORLDWIDE YACHT SALES INC.