2024 Boston Whaler 250 Outrage25'
Newport Beach, CA 92663Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Serious anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the 250 Outrage®. Comfortable, functional seating, great fishing features, and the power and range to pursue your ambitions. The 250's performance and sleek style make a first-class tender, as well.
Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the Core Confidence to take on anything from the shallows to the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
We’re committed to creating boats that are purposefully engineered to be safe, functional and low-maintenance, while they deliver a lifetime of carefree pleasure. Learn how the latest Dauntless models reflect this ideology.
Whalers set the standard not only for their reliable performance and innovative engineering, but also for their style. Our long lists of patents proves it.
Boston Whaler partners with leading suppliers to offer the latest technology and provide the best possible boating experience. Every component on a Boston Whaler is purposefully selected to enhance your time on the water, from the stereo speakers that play your boating soundtrack, to the canvas that provides welcome shade, to the navigation and propulsion equipment that ensures superior performance. By partnering with fellow leaders in the marine industry, Whaler is able to offer the highest quality components available — for the best quality boating experiences imaginable.
Boston Whaler has achieved legendary status by delivering on-water experiences that have exceeded all expectations for 60 years. The legend continues today as customers pass down their Whalers to their children and grandchildren, adding to the vast collection of treasured memories. When you own a Whaler, you’re a part of something special, something decades in the making. A lifetime of fun and a strong community come standard when you’re an owner. Just ask any Whaler enthusiast.
Owning a Whaler means so much more than owning a boat; it means gaining access to an incomparable on-water lifestyle. Discover the fullness of the #WhalerLife, and add your moments and memories to the mix.
A tender boat’s primary purpose is to ferry passengers and supplies to and from a larger boat. Often referred to as a “dinghy,” a tender can be as simple as a rowboat or a rigid inflatable boat (RIB), or as sophisticated as powerboat. A tender generally features a shallow draft so it can safely go ashore while the larger boat stays out at anchor.
To serve its function well, a tender boat must also be easily towable, unfailingly reliable and comfortable for passengers. After all, the tender sets the tone for a day on the water; the right tender can enhance that day greatly.
Built to withstand the rigors of hauling and towing on long ocean voyages, Boston Whalers will never crack or cave under heavy use. Professional captains around the world rave about Whaler features like pressure-rated tow eyes, premium components and low-maintenance operation.
As a tender boat, a Boston Whaler Super Sport is a versatile, reliable option, offering a spacious layout to accommodate multiple passengers, and purposeful amenities for fishing, cruising and lounging. Whaler’s legendary quality sets them far above a typical dinghy, making it easy to choose between inflatable and Unsinkable.
Boston Whaler provides the safest, easiest to own, most exciting boats on the water. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have conceived and built peerless designs that meet boaters’ diverse and changing needs. Only Whaler can bring you a legendary, innovative boat that is engineered for a lifetime of enjoyment and dependability. Only Whaler can bring you the Unsinkable Legend™.
The true legend of a Whaler lies in the possibilities it empowers, the enjoyment it evokes. With a storied history and a forward-looking present, Boston Whaler is in a class all its own. Here’s where Boston Whaler came from and where it’s headed.
The man behind the Unsinkable Legend™ was always pushing boundaries—from his out-of-the-box ideas to his torture tests proving Whaler’s toughness.
Our future looks nothing short of dazzling. Improved facilities and technology have allowed for more and larger boats—including the flagship 420 Outrage.
This monstrous earth mover makes waves and rocky shorelines seem kind of wimpy. Every Whaler is built for maximum durability, dependability and structural soundness, so you can tackle any water with absolute confidence.
Boston Whaler has delivered for decades what no other boat can. When boats were expected simply to float, Boston Whaler proved they could be unsinkable. Where most fishing boats lack comfort, and most pleasure boats lack fishing features, Boston Whaler proves you can have both at the most premium level. No matter what initially pulls you to the water – fishing, cruising, or water sports – your Whaler will draw you back over and over again.
Light blue gelcoat hull (Sides)
Light blue gelcoat underside of H/T
Blue canvas - Optional
Anchor windlass chain
Port aft livewell
Battery charging system
White rubrail with SS insert
Underwater lighting (Dual engine)
Forward coaming bolsters
Vacu-flush head w/pumpout & O/B discharge
Deluxe helm seat
Hardtop w/electronics box
Vessel view display
VHF radio (Simrad)
Nav pkg, Simrad 12" NSX
Nav pkg, Simrad 12 " NSX addt'l display
Transducer, 1kw thru hull
Manufacturer Provided Description
Serious anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the center console 250 Outrage®. Enjoy comfortable, functional seating throughout, great fishing features, and the power and range to confidently pursue your ambitions. Yacht owners can count on the 250’s unsinkable performance and sleek style as a first-class tender, as well.
- At the helm, find room for two 12-inch displays, while foot-rest and seating adjust for comfort.
- Spacious open bow features large, convenient storage compartments and conversation-friendly seating.
- Well-equipped leaning post includes 30-gallon livewell, ample storage and more.
- Deluxe helm seat upgrade provides adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.
- Mercury® power options include the impressive 350-hp Verado® FourStroke engine.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 28" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1)
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Aft coaming bolsters
- Anchor roller stainless steel
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Drink holders (4 in bow, 2 in hawse pipes, 2 in leaning post, 2 in helm)
- Rod holders – gunnel-mounted (4)
- Motorwell drains
- Rod holders – transom-mounted (3)
- Rod racks – under gunnel
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Swim platform with covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
- Toe rails stainless steel
- Welded stainless steel low profile interior rail
Console / Head
- 12 volt receptacle
- Access panels to electronics
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Bi-level molded console footrests
- Console grab rails stainless steel
- Drink holders (2)
- Easy access storage space for personal items
- Electronics surface that accommodates two (12") displays or single (16")
- Enclosed head/storage area in console with easy-clean liner
- Fold-down step inside console
- Glove box – lockable dry storage
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
- Interior courtesy light
- Molded tempered glass windshield
- Port window with screen (stainless steel)
- Portable head with pump-out
- Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm
- Steering wheel with knob – cast stainless steel
- Dash visor
- Fold-away stern seat
- Forward console seat with insulated storage
- Aft storage center (1 port side top loading, 1 forward loading) (deleted with optional aft livewell)
- Bow anchor storage with hatch
- Bow storage locker with hatch, gasket, and overboard drain
- Insulated forward in-deck storage with hatch and overboard drain
- Lockable console storage
- Port & starboard fishboxes with pump-out and drains
- Under-gunnel rod racks (2 per side)
Deluxe Leaning Post With Livewell
- Bait prep area
- Drink holders (2)
- Grab rail – welded stainless steel
- Pressurized livewell with lid and blue interior (30 gallons)
- Tackle storage drawers (3)
- Upholstered leaning post with flip-up bolster and backrest
- White and red livewell lights
- 172 gallon fuel tank
- 350 L6 DTS Mercury Veradi FourStroke with hydraulic power steering and fuel/water separator (91 octane fuel recommended)
- Automatic bilge pumps, 750 GPH fwd, 1100 GPH aft
- Battery trays (2) with switch
- Electric horn
- Electrical distribution/breaker panel with key switched (inside console)
- Fishbox pump-out
- Freshwater system with 26-gallon tank and transom shower
- LED navigation lights
- Raw-water washdown
- Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators
- Stainless steel propeller
- Tilt steering
Vessel View Mobile
- Bluetooth connection vi Vessel View Mobile app (compatible while connected to stereo)
- Troubleshooting assistance with dealer notification
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2023 Sea Ray SLX 310Call for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach
- 2023 Boston Whaler 380 OutrageCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach
- 2023 Boston Whaler 285 ConquestCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach
- 2023 Boston Whaler 230 OutrageCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach