Fort Worth, TX 76106Sell a boat like this
2023 Vexus AVX1980
About This Model
From its uncompromising stance and head-turning good looks to its tournament-bred engineering and incredibly-long list of standard features, the aluminum AVX1980 is so evolved it’s often mistaken as a hand-built fiberglass design. Built on a ground-breaking, high performance pad hull, this 19’ 10” rig enjoys a broad 95” beam, quick hole shots, responsive handling, and an exceptionally smooth ride. Inside, the 1980 is loaded with an equally impressive set of advantages. Smooth, stretch-formed gunnels deliver an advanced look and even more interior room. Likewise, the massive decks are inundated with storages so large they literally dwarf other aluminum designs. You’ll see it in the 8 ½ foot center rod locker, vast gear compartments, spacious rear power compartment, and the extra leg room at the console.
SeaStar™ Pro hydraulic steering centers the helm, complemented by a full array of electronics and instrumentation. Custom-contoured cockpit seating includes a choice of personalized configurations including a center storage box and step, folding center seat and step, or open step. An adjustable driver’s seat and remote drain plug control are also available. On the rear deck, the tournament-grade fiberglass livewell is engineered with recirculating aeration, auto fill valve (no leaky standpipe to set and remove), pump-out, and anti-splash ring. Further aft, our Vector Force™ transom is built to absorb the added shock and weight from today’s heavier outboards, shallow water anchors, and other stern-mounted gear. Bow to stern, the entire design is engineered for a superior level of comfort, confidence, and attention to detail.
With so many best-and-first-in-class features, this Glass-Infused Aluminum Hybrid™ offers more space, more performance, more innovation, and more real-world advantages. Plus, it’s available with your choice of precision-matched outboards. The AVX1980. With its custom-built trailer, Dense-Base™ design, Hard Case™ paint, and Trac Tight™ handling, this is a seriously-equipped tournament rig that looks, feels, and performs like glass – all at a fraction of the price.
Features may include:
Performance And Engineering
- Available with Power of Choice Professionally Rigged Outboards
- All-welded AVX High Performance Hull
- Vector Force™ Solid Transom
- Hard Case™ Paint with Clear Coat Protection
- Glass-Infused Aluminum Hybrid Design
- Stretch-Form Gunnels
- Wide Variety of Custom Factory-Rigged Electronics
- 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Wiring
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 45" Trolling Motor
Comfort And Convenience
- Custom-contoured High Performance Bucket Seats with (2) Fold-down Fishing Seats
- Oversized Fiberglass Storage Boxes with Raised Lip Dam and Weather Trim Seal.
- Wide Open Spacious Interior
- 4" Channel Frame
- 14" Aluminum Wheels with Radial Tires
- Skid-resistant Step Pads
- 2023 Starcraft SLS 1$69,900$69,900Fort Worth, TX 76106North Texas Marine- Fort Worth
- 2022 Vexus AVX2180CC$54,995$54,995Fort Worth, TX 76106North Texas Marine- Fort Worth
- 2023 Lowe Sf214$53,495$53,495Fort Worth, TX 76106North Texas Marine- Fort Worth
- 2019 Four Winns HD 200$44,995$44,995Fort Worth, TX 76106North Texas Marine- Fort Worth