Reflex Chianti 485 model was designed as a compact-size walkthrough boat. The combination of the central screen section opening and deck hatch allows the boat operator to safely and comfortably carry anchoring duties from the inside of the boat. This solution also allows the boater to hitch the boat on and off the trailer with ease.
Thanks to its Award-Winning deep-V hull design and an innovative construction, Reflex is perfect for any weather conditions.
No matter if you are handling 7 foot swells in New Zealand or enjoying a breezy day in California, Reflex boats will keep you comfortable and dry throughout the ride.
Originally from New Zealand, Reflex can now be purchased in United States through our exclusive Reflex America Dealerships.
- 24 gal fuel tank
- Strong Fiberglass hull and deck construction
- PuFF - Polyurathene Foam Filled hull for added safety
- Walk-through windscreen and cabin hatch for easy access
- Premium gelcoat finish for superior resistance to weather elements and discoloration
- Automatic Bilge Pump, Battery and battery isolating switch
- Shock Absorbant pedestal seats with foldable rest for added comfort
- Cuddy Cabin with extra space for storage
- Anchor compartment for no mess storage
- Anchor and chain
- Premium Teak wood panels
- High Quality Stainless Steel tower with Rocket Launchers
- Bimini Top
- Removable back seats - perfect for fishing from the back of the boat.
- Transom built-in bait tank with a cutting board top.
- High Quality Stainless Steel swimming ladder
- Built-in GO7 XSE Fish Finder w/ Navionics
- TotalScan Transudcer
- Fusion Ri70 stereo radio with pair of speakers(black or white)
- VHF radio
- USB phone charger