With almost 70 years of building aluminum boats we've learned the differences between a good boat and a great boat. And the biggest difference between Princecraft® and other manufacturers is that our commitment to quality is evidenced in every step of our construction process, and in every component that goes into the assembly of our boats, pontoon and deck boats.
- 5052-H36 marine grade aluminum alloy
- 2 1/2" heavy-duty extruded Z-aluminum cross channels
- NMMA & Transport Canada certified
- 1 1/4" anodized aluminum rails
- Sealed pontoon bulkheads with top mounted air plug (23")
- V-shaped aluminum engine pod
- Select dark grey vinyl floor covering (Teak Supreme Solid Dark)
- Extruded aluminum full-length pontoon keels
- Extruded aluminum full-length pontoon skirting
- Stern molded corners
- Walk-thru rear gate with lift and lock hinges
- Walk-thru bow gate with lift and lock hinges
- Port side gate with lift and lock hinges (24")
- Stern swim platform
- Stainless steel bow eye
- 4- 6" chromed deck cleats
- Rotomolded helm console
- Helm storage with net
- Molded dash panel with black inserts and lighted switch
- Push on/off console courtesy light
- Plush and heavy weight upholstery
- Roto-Cast furniture bases and backs
- 2 swivel folding seats
- Folding swivel driver seat
- 1 stern storage module
- 1 chaise lounge
- Storage under all lounges
- Stern boarding ladder
- Cup holders
- Navigation lights
- Transducer mounting bracket
- Battery box
- 2023 Princecraft Vogue 27 RLCall for Price!Request a PricePrincecraft Boats Inc.
- 2023 Princecraft Vogue 27 XTCall for Price!Request a PricePrincecraft Boats Inc.
- 2023 Princecraft Vogue 25 RLCall for Price!Request a PricePrincecraft Boats Inc.
- 2023 Princecraft Vogue 25 XTCall for Price!Request a PricePrincecraft Boats Inc.