Seattle, WA 98109Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
ALL-NEW! Full Chine "Scow Bow" hull, sails with bow "up" into the wind. Skips and hops across wave & swell, displaces water outward, very dry and comfortable ride!
SAVE $42,089 !! on 2023 Jeanneau 490 #77424 ONLY! Arrives Seattle Jan
This new model has revolutionized cruising: she is the first of the next generation (8th generation) Sun Odyssey's and features inclined "walk around" Side Decks for ease of movement from twin helms directly forward to the bow! Full Length Chine Hull with NEW "Skow Bow" design. Sailing performance and movement onboard redefined!
With this next generation hull form evolution, Jeanneau has created a sailboat with tremendous buoyancy forward yet sleek and fast thru the water. When sailing the new 490 the bow stays "up" into the wind and rises slightly as she floats and skips thru waves and seas - unlike anything in the market today!
The new Sun Odyssey 490 benefits from an entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement and livability. Central galley with all storage low in the boat for reduced CG and better sailing. True rectangular berths in all 3 cabins with ample headroom throughout. Master suite forward with a "modern boutique style hotel" layout - separate shower compartment in center, vanity sink outboard to starboard, head and vanity in separate compartment to port.
All-New Alpi "Grey Oak" wood finish with bright white accents and lots of natural light with large rectangular hull ports, big windows, and lots of deck hatches. A must see for sure!
Seaworthy and welcoming, cozy and sporty, masculine and feminine, the Sun Odyssey 490 is as attractive on the interior as on the exterior.
Call or email today to discuss this new model in more detail or to reserve her for your sailing enjoyment!
Speed & Distance
- Grey Cedar Interior - 3 Cabins / 2 Head Version
- Light Oak laminate floorboards
- Upholstery = Ambiance Riviera - Dark Blue Fabric
- Engine Upgrade: Yanmar 80HP CR Sail Drive : Model 4JH80CR in lieu of Std 57 HP SD
- Upgrade to Harken Electric Cabintop winch in lieu of Std.
- Upgrade to Harken Electric Primary Winches (2) in lieu of Std.
- Electric Drive for Aft Platform
- Retractable Bow Thruster
- No White Fabric on Salon Bulkheads
- Ambiance Lighting Lampshade
- Diesel Forced Air Heating System
- Stool in Salon - Ocean Blue Fabric (Bench Seat - sits 2 w storage inside)
- Deluxe Salon Table - Telescoping Legs & Folding Leaves
- Quiet Flush Fresh Water Electric Head Fwd in lieu of Std
- Quiet Flush Fresh Water Electric Head aft in lieu of Std
- Inverter - 2000W 12v/ 110V
- Wood Cockpit Sole
- 1 RAYMARINE I70s MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
- 1 DEPTH-SPEED SENSOR
- 1 MASTHEAD WIND SENSOR
- 1 RAYMARINE RAY60 VHF
- 1 RAYMARINE VHF COCKPIT REMOTE
- 1 AIS 650 RAYMARINE TRANSCEIVER
- 1 RAYMARINE P70s AUTOPILOT PLUS ACU400 CORE UNIT AND GYROCOMPAS
- 1 AUTOPILOT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL (SMART CONTROLLER)
- 2 GPS RAYMARINE ES97 MULTIFUNCTION TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAYS WITH WIFI
- 1 RAYMARINE QUANTUM RADAR
- NAVIONICS PLUS CHART SOFTWARE - US
- Spinnaker Hardware, Rigging for Asymetric Spinnaker or Code 0 (sails not included)
- Additional Coachroof Winch, Extra Winch Handle, Windex 15
- RA70N Fusion Player (Radio/ USB/ Bluetooh), Bose Speakers in Salon
- Subwoofer in Salon, Cockpit Speakers (2)
- Jeanneau Construction, FRP Substrate Bonded, Ocean A Rated
- Shore power, 110v outlet/ room plus 25AH charger - 350AH 12v
- 2 Long ports salon, 2 medum ports fwd cabin, 1 medium port each aft cabin (6 total)
- STD High Aspect Classic Mast w/ Bainbridge HSX Mainsail
- Facnor Genoa Furling System w/ Bainbridge HSX Dacron Headsail
- Electric Windlass (BBB, 3/8), Leather on 2 Steering Wheels
- 2 Holding tanks w/ gravity feed drain (22 US Gal each)
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower, 110V hot water heater
- 12v. Integrated Refrigeration Box w/Top Load
- Std Deep Performance Keel (7'4"), Deep feather tipped Elliptical Rudder
Additional Factory Options
- GRP Bowsprit, 2nd Windlass Control w Chain Counter, Window Eybrows,
Navicolor Battery Monitor System, Halyard Bag, Lifeline Gates, Wine Storage under Floor
- LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights, Indirect LED Lighting in Cabin, Shades and Screens
- Signature Clock and Baromoeter at Chart Table, Soundproof Lining in Closets
- Upgrade AGM Batteries plus 2 Additional Batteries - Total 550A House plus Engine
- 2003 Jeanneau 43 Deck Salon$164,000$164,000Seattle, WA 98109Marine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2013 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 469$329,500$329,500Anacortes, WA 98221Marine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2023 Jeanneau 380$338,895$338,895Seattle, WA 98109Marine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2018 Four Winns Vista 275$139,900$139,900Seattle, WA 98109Marine Servicenter - Seattle