Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304Sell a boat like this
Just Catamarans is an Exclusive Sales & Service Center
Order a new HH55 with Just Catamarans
An exquisite balance of luxury, performance, and manageability. The award-winning HH55 is an all-carbon blue water capable, fast sailing catamaran that’s prepared to sail anywhere in the world.
From the desk of world renowned designers Morelli & Melvin the HH55 is a truly dual-purpose yacht, poised to go further, faster, in ultimate comfort and style.
Build yours today with Just Catamarans performance catamaran specialists. Enjoy the images of previously launched HH55 models.
Manufacturer Provided Description
An exquisite amalgam of style, speed and manageability, the HH55 is a fast, bluewater yacht prepared to sail anywhere in the world. In keeping with our commitment to luxury and excellent performance, this yacht emphasizes the safety, strength and weight saving properties that only carbon can offer. Like the HH66, the HH55 features curved "C" daggerboards for greater performance and a smoother ride. From the desk of world renowned designers Morrelli & Melvin, the HH55 is a truly dual purpose yacht, poised to go further, faster, in ultimate comfort and style.
- Two versions available: traditional aft cockpit helms or central "command station" helm forward.
- Bridle mainsheet with Cariboni hydraulic "Magic Trim" rams for a clean, safe cockpit and optimum control.
- Push button daggerboard controls (optional push button mainsheet controls).
- All halyards and reefs are on locks.
- Southern Spars advanced technology carbon mast with carbon V boom
- Three reefs for mainsail.
- 125% overlapping solent for optimum performance.
- Halyard, reef and tack lines located in forward cockpit with easy access to foredeck and gooseneck.
- Lewmar electric winches.
- Easy access to Lewmar windlass from forward cockpit.
- Carbon steering wheels mounted on pedestals with sail controls at your fingertips.
- Performance navigation and instrumentation package presented on custom touch screen displays.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used and/or items shown in photographs may not be included. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.