2023 Excel Boats Shallow Water F4 1854 F4 DGB
The original step deck transom boat.
This shallow water F4 hull was designed to obtain optimal performance from a surface-drive motor such as a Mud Buddy. The F4’s slick bottom glides over skinny water, logs, mud and vegetation with ease and with the least bit of resistance. The tapered chine provides unparalleled turning capabilities. The F4 step-deck allows you to effortlessly climb in-and-out of the boat and serves as a vantage point for your retriever. This innovative step deck introduced by Excel's owner over 18 years ago with the Mud Buddy MR-18 Mallard with hunt deck, started the shallow water boat step deck revolution and has set the standard for all high-end shallow water duck boats.
Features may include:
- F4 Step Deck
- Khaki or OD Green
- Optimal 17 degree transoms for superior mud motor trim control
- Rod and Gun Storage
- Bow Rails
- Full Flotation
- Starboard Gunwale Storage Tray with Cup Holder
- Triple Taper Chine
- Full Flat Floor
- Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting)
- Front Deck Fuel Tank Storage Area
- Welded-in and Riveted Full Floors
- Longitudinal Full Length 2" X 4" Ribs - 6063 Alloy
- Gun and Rod Storage Box(s)
- High Transom Only
- Navigation Lights
- Fold-Down Stand up Bar (3-pin adjustable)
- EIP (Excel Improved Pods) Model Rear Deck
- Drivers Seat Slide in Storage
- High Front Deck
- Front Deck Storage with Mesh Panel Cover
- Recessed Light Control Panel w/Interior Courtesy Light, 12Volt Plug & Rocker Switches with Breakers
- Bilge 800 GPH
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of May 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.49%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2023 Blue Wave 2800 MakairaCall for Price!Request a PriceGautier, MS 39553Furlan's Marine Inc
- 2023 Excel Viper F4 1651Call for Price!Request a PriceGautier, MS 39553Furlan's Marine Inc
- 2023 Havoc DBST 1656Call for Price!Request a PriceGautier, MS 39553Furlan's Marine Inc
- 2022 Mud Buddy Mini HD 23 EFI$5,399$5,399Gautier, MS 39553Furlan's Marine Inc