2023 Boston Whaler 380 Realm38'
Newport Beach, CA 92663Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Let the adventures begin: Introducing the newest member of Boston Whaler’s exciting Realm family, the versatile 380 Realm. Combining incredible capability and performance with outstanding comfort, the 380 Realm is designed to make any on-water dream possible. Amenities for entertaining include a robust cockpit prep center; a massive, refrigerated under-seat cooler; a social open bow and more. The boat’s spacious center-console layout and brilliant new windshield design provide unobstructed views, while a large integrated hardtop provides tons of shade and protection from the elements — all the way to the horizon and beyond.
Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the Core Confidence to take on anything from the shallows to the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
We’re committed to creating boats that are purposefully engineered to be safe, functional and low-maintenance, while they deliver a lifetime of carefree pleasure. Learn how the latest Dauntless models reflect this ideology.
Whalers set the standard not only for their reliable performance and innovative engineering, but also for their style. Our long lists of patents proves it.
Boston Whaler partners with leading suppliers to offer the latest technology and provide the best possible boating experience. Every component on a Boston Whaler is purposefully selected to enhance your time on the water, from the stereo speakers that play your boating soundtrack, to the canvas that provides welcome shade, to the navigation and propulsion equipment that ensures superior performance. By partnering with fellow leaders in the marine industry, Whaler is able to offer the highest quality components available — for the best quality boating experiences imaginable.
Boston Whaler has achieved legendary status by delivering on-water experiences that have exceeded all expectations for 60 years. The legend continues today as customers pass down their Whalers to their children and grandchildren, adding to the vast collection of treasured memories. When you own a Whaler, you’re a part of something special, something decades in the making. A lifetime of fun and a strong community come standard when you’re an owner. Just ask any Whaler enthusiast.
Owning a Whaler means so much more than owning a boat; it means gaining access to an incomparable on-water lifestyle. Discover the fullness of the #WhalerLife, and add your moments and memories to the mix.
A tender boat’s primary purpose is to ferry passengers and supplies to and from a larger boat. Often referred to as a “dinghy,” a tender can be as simple as a rowboat or a rigid inflatable boat (RIB), or as sophisticated as powerboat. A tender generally features a shallow draft so it can safely go ashore while the larger boat stays out at anchor.
To serve its function well, a tender boat must also be easily towable, unfailingly reliable and comfortable for passengers. After all, the tender sets the tone for a day on the water; the right tender can enhance that day greatly.
Built to withstand the rigors of hauling and towing on long ocean voyages, Boston Whalers will never crack or cave under heavy use. Professional captains around the world rave about Whaler features like pressure-rated tow eyes, premium components and low-maintenance operation.
As a tender boat, a Boston Whaler Super Sport is a versatile, reliable option, offering a spacious layout to accommodate multiple passengers, and purposeful amenities for fishing, cruising and lounging. Whaler’s legendary quality sets them far above a typical dinghy, making it easy to choose between inflatable and Unsinkable.
Boston Whaler provides the safest, easiest to own, most exciting boats on the water. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have conceived and built peerless designs that meet boaters’ diverse and changing needs. Only Whaler can bring you a legendary, innovative boat that is engineered for a lifetime of enjoyment and dependability. Only Whaler can bring you the Unsinkable Legend™.
The true legend of a Whaler lies in the possibilities it empowers, the enjoyment it evokes. With a storied history and a forward-looking present, Boston Whaler is in a class all its own. Here’s where Boston Whaler came from and where it’s headed.
The man behind the Unsinkable Legend™ was always pushing boundaries—from his out-of-the-box ideas to his torture tests proving Whaler’s toughness.
Our future looks nothing short of dazzling. Improved facilities and technology have allowed for more and larger boats—including the flagship 420 Outrage.
This monstrous earth mover makes waves and rocky shorelines seem kind of wimpy. Every Whaler is built for maximum durability, dependability and structural soundness, so you can tackle any water with absolute confidence.
Boston Whaler has delivered for decades what no other boat can. When boats were expected simply to float, Boston Whaler proved they could be unsinkable. Where most fishing boats lack comfort, and most pleasure boats lack fishing features, Boston Whaler proves you can have both at the most premium level. No matter what initially pulls you to the water – fishing, cruising, or water sports – your Whaler will draw you back over and over again.
Colored hull steel blue
Steel blue gelcoat underside of H/T
Black canvas - Optional
Anchor windlass chain
Hardtop with sunroof
Hardtop aft ladder rod holders
Hardtop storage rack
Aft cockpit table
White hardtop enclosure curtains - full glass
Full side glass
Thermal night vision
Realvision 3D sonar - direct connect
Automatic ID system
16" Raymarine axiom XL dual elec/nav pkg
16" Raymarine axiom XL addtl display pkg
Raymarine augmented reality
Radar - Open array 4kw Shd next gen
Canvas cover pkg
Manufacturer Provided Description
Let the adventures begin with the versatile 380 Realm. Combining incredible capability and performance with outstanding comfort, the 380 Realm is designed to make any on-water dream possible. Amenities for entertaining include a robust cockpit prep center; a massive, refrigerated under-seat cooler; a social open bow and more. The boat’s spacious center-console layout and brilliant new windshield design provide unobstructed views, while a large integrated hardtop provides tons of shade and protection from the elements — all the way to the horizon and beyond.
- 445-gallon fuel tank for impressive range.
- Convenient cockpit prep center includes grill and fridge, or optional livewell.
- Massive under-seat cockpit storage holds days’ worth of chilled beverages.
- Nested wind-break door in full windshield provides protection as well as easy bow access.
- Options including a bow sunshade, table and sun pad filler cushion increase the bow’s versatility.
- Advanced Seakeeper® gyro-stabilization technology available.
- Huge, state-of-the-art helm station accommodates three display screens.
- Easy access via starboard boarding steps.
- Cabin features fully enclosed head with shower, galley, entertainment center and convertible V-berth for overnight stays.
- Variable running surface hull ensures a smooth ride for long-distance journeys and all-day cruising.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 10” stainless steel cleats – stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
- 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats – bow (2), midship spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
- 28” interior freeboard
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Bow eye
- Drink holders (stainless steel) – bow (9), helm (4), prep station (3), second row seating (3), forward console lounge (3), cockpit gunnel boards (2)
- Full coaming bolsters
- Integral swim platform with recessed telescoping dive ladder and grab rail
- Lighting - blue and white LED courtesy lighting (cockpit)
- Lighting - machinery space LED lighting
- Molded fiberglass port side dive/boarding door with removable stainless steel dive ladder
- Pressurized livewell (15 gallons) in aft port corner with clear lid and blue interior with red LED lights
- Rails – bow rail (low profile interior)(welded stainless steel)
- Rails – grab rails (stainless steel)
- Rails - heavy duty stainless steel rub rail
- Rod holders (gunnel mounted) – starboard cockpit (2), port cockpit (2)
- Rod holders (transom)(3)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Thru hull anchor roller davit (stainless steel)
- Windlass – 400’ of rode and chain with handheld remote control, stainless steel swivel, galvanized steel anchor (35 lbs) and polished stainless steel bow roller
- Dash visor with custom stitched cover and recessed storage tray with 1 USB and 12-V charging receptacles
- Drink holders (3)
- Electronics mounting surface with space for triple displays
- Electrical system switch panel with illuminated text
- Ignition switches – remote key switches in main DC panel cabinet with pushbutton start/stop at helm
- Lockable acrylic sliding cabin entry door
- Lockable glovebox with 12-V receptacle and dual USB charging port
- Mercury® DTS dual binnacle controls featuring Shadow Mode for center engine with integrated engine trim controls
- Mercury® SmartCraft Vessel View Display 7” color LCD display (network connections to Raymarine with Navigation Package) (located on hardtop)
- Molded console footrests and fold-down helm standing platform with maintenance free, anti-fatigue synthetic surface providing improved visibility and comfort for the captain
- Steering wheel (cast stainless steel with urethane grip, speed knob and tilt)
- Stereo – Fusion® Apollo MS-RA770 stereo with 4.3” color tough screen controls (integrated into Raymarine with navigation package if installed at the factory) – includes: premium multi-source/multi-zone system, AM/FM/MP3, USB Aux input, Wi-Fi, iPod/iPhone/Android compatible via integrated Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, stereo remote controls with LCD display providing full audio control from the bow, PartyBus network to cabin stereo enabling combining or separating zones for independent listening
- JL Audio waterproof speakers (exterior, 7.7” aft cockpit (2), 7.7” coax and helm deck (4), Tweeter in hardtop at helm, 7.7” coax at bow (2), 10” sub-woofer at helm deck (1), 8” sub-woofer at bow (1), with JL Audio amplifiers)
- Foldout stern bench seat with elevated backrest
- Bow lounge with backrest and fold-down armrests with integrated drink holders (5)
- Bow wrap-around seating with drink holders (4), full height forward bolster and removable cushions
- Deluxe swivel 2-person helm seat with armrests (adjustable electric slide and 180-degree rotation creating an apposed seating conversation and dining area)
- Helm deck second row with 2-person seat with a conversation seatback transforming to an aft facing seat with flip-down teak foot rests
- Bow anchor locker with drains and LED lighting
- Cabin – starboard side storage cabinet with shelves
- Cabin – port side cedar-lined storage cabinet
- Cabin – port side compartment under settee
- Canvas enclosure or lifejacket storage in hardtop
- Electronics box in hardtop
- Forward coaming pockets
- Glovebox at helm
- Head storage compartment
- Insulated 260qt built-in cooler/storage under second row seating with dual access
- Insulated 70qt cooler/storage in port side bow gunnel
- Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out – aft (2)
- Prep station drawer with 5-gallon bucket/trash receptacle
- Prep station drawer storage
- Second row seating port side pocket and starboard pull-out grilling accessory storage
- Storage compartments (midship in coaming)
- Storage compartment (transom mounted tilt out)
- Storage under bow seat with LED lighting (3 compartments with remote latch release)
Hardtop / Windshield System
- Hardtop frame – custom powder-coated aluminum frame integrated into the deck providing unobstructed walkways
- Canvas enclosure or lifejacket storage
- Hardtop hatches (opening) – integrated into the hardtop
- Ladder access to hardtop
- Lighting (flood light) – recessed LED lighting for bow area (2)
- Lighting (flood lights) – recessed LED lighting for cockpit area (2)
- Lighting – red/white LED courtesy map light (1)
- Lighting – blue/white LED overhead courtesy lighting (6)
- Lighting – LED navigation lights recessed in the hardtop
- Lockable electronics box
- Outrigger ready
- Tempered glass windshield with power actuated vent, opening walk-through windshield with separate lower door providing weather protection
- Windshield defogger system (integrated into the hardtop)
- Windshield wiper – dual pantograph with wash system and intermittent/multi-speed control
- 120V GFI outlet
- Corian countertop
- Deluxe port side helm seat deck seat with armrests, adjustable slide and swivel enabling rotation of the seat inboard
- Drink holders (3)
- Electric grill with solid surface cover with custom popup rotation providing a prep counter while grilling
- Freshwater sink with recessed cutting board cover and fold away polished faucet with hot and cold water
- Grab rail – stainless steel
- Refrigerator – stainless steel (12V/120V)(2.3 cubic ft.)
- Storage compartment built into solid surface behind the grill
- Storage drawer with 5-gallon bucket/trash receptacle
- Storage drawers
- 120V receptacle (port side)
- 12V receptacle (port side)
- 24” flat screen HDTV (with Apple TV, integrated with included iPad)
- Cabinetry – natural teak wood with satin finish
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Central vacuum system with hose and attachments with dedicated storage
- Corian countertop
- Digital Vessel Control and Information – iPad with inductive wireless charging case (custom app to wirelessly monitor and control some vessel systems and DC circuits)
- Easy to clean interior materials
- Hardwood cabin sole
- Lighting - LED overhead lights with dimmer switches (6)
- Lighting - LED blue/white diffused courtesy lighting with dimmer switch
- Lockable acrylic cabin door
- Opening portholes (1)
- Opposing seating that converts to berth with included fitted sheets
- Portside window with pull-down blind
- Refrigerator – stainless steel (12V/120V)(1.7 cubic feet)
- Sink – molded fiberglass sink with hot and cold polished faucet
- Sink filler – solid surface matching countertop with integral cutting board on back side
- Skylight with removable shade
- Stereo – includes premium multi-source/multi-zone system, cabin sound system can be isolated or combined with cockpit sound system, FUSION Apollo MS-RA770 stereo with 4.3” color touchscreen controls, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/USB and digital audio connection to the TV, PartyBus network connection to cockpit stereo enabling combining or separating cabin audio with cockpit, iPod/iPhone/Andriod compatible, Sirius XM option ready, JL audio 6.5” coax speakers
- Storage compartment under port settee
- Table – solid teak with high gloss finish on a high low pedestal
- USB power receptacle – dual inputs (port and starboard)
- 120V outlet
- 750 GPH shower sump
- Accent wall
- Flooring – solid surface tile
- Full length mirror mounted on door
- Lighting - LED overhead
- Pullout showerhead with mixer valve and vertical adjustment
- Shower curtain
- Sink – vessel sink with hot and cold faucet
- Solid surface vanity countertop
- Storage cabinet
- Toilet paper holder
- VacuFlush™ toilet, holding tank, dockside pump-out, overboard discharge and tank level indicator
- Vanity grab rail
- Ventilation fan
- 300 V8 AMS Quad Black Mercury FourStroke engines with hydraulic power steering and Shadow Mode technology
- 445-gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Advanced battery management system (electric switches with pushbutton paralleling)
- Air conditioner (cabin)(12,000 BTU, reverse cycle)
- Air conditioner (cockpit)(18,000 BTU, reverse cycle)
- Battery charger (50 AMP at 12V multi-stage charger)
- Battery system – includes: battery trays, remote switches, automatic charging/paralleling relays
- Battery trays
- Bilge pump – high water pump with alarm (2000 GPH aft)
- Bilge pump – automatic (1100 GPH fwd, 2000 GPH aft)
- Bonding system for underwater through hull fittings
- Bow thruster (12v - 4kW)(not available with Joystick Piloting engine options)
- Cast bronze thru hulls, seacocks and sea strainers (below waterline)
- Cast stainless steel thru hulls (above waterline)
- Electric dual polished stainless steel trumpet horns
- Electric trim tabs with indicator (Auto Glide, Dynamic Running Surface, dual ram)
- Engine fuel / water separators
- Freshwater dockside hookup and tank level indicator integrated into Vessel View for hot and cold pressurized water system
- Freshwater system with 60-gallon tank
- Freshwater transom / dive door shower with hot and cold mixer
- Freshwater stainless steel washdown faucet located in anchor locker and cockpit
- Generator (low CO gas (7.5 kW) 120V 60 Hz with fire suppression system, automatic with manual override)
- Machinery space lighting
- Freshwater Manifold plumbing system with individual valve per circuit
- Propellers – stainless steel
- Raw-water washdown with stainless steel faucet (located in cockpit)
- Shore power inlets (dual 30 amp, isolation transformers and 50ft shore power cords included)
- Transducer mount area and pocket for flush mounting B275 transducer
- Water heater (6 gallons)
2003 Seaswirl Striper 2101 Dual Console OB - $ 16,995
Sun Country Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agent(s), or his surveyor(s), to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2024 Boston Whaler 210 MontaukCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach
- 2023 Sea Ray Sundancer 370 OBCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach
- 2024 Boston Whaler 170 MontaukCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach
- 2023 Sea Ray SLX 310Call for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Sun Country Coastal, Newport Beach