Fort Myers, FLLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
ZAR 49 SPORT LUXURY
The first of this new family is the ZAR 49 SPORT LUXURY: a small / large boat to discover with attractive and innovative design, first level standard features, and an enormous amount of attention paid to the detail and construction. It's a ZAR, it could not be otherwise…
A new line of ZAR, the SPORT LUXURY line. A new series, however unchanged, that brings together all of the winning features that have led ZAR to be the point of reference in the world of inflatables. It still maintains the great qualities of roominess, comfort, design features and that special quality of navigation due to the unique ZAR hull design.
ZAR Formenti, after the success achieved with the series ZAR TENDER, who introduced stylistic innovations and cutting edge that has defined a new concept of tenders, decided to support the established ZAR classic series with the new line, SPORT LUXURY to offer the market a range of carefully prepared and equipped products.
The design of this new series, while remaining on track marked by all emblazoned ZARs', rushes towards rays of light, unexpected angles and cuts surfaces which create harmony in the parallel deformity of the lines.
- Anchor locker
- 4 front wide storage compartments
- Side console seat with storage compartment
- Wide rear storage compartment
- 2 confortable storage compartment on the rear engine cockpit
- 2 seater drive console with internal storage compartment, tilting mechanical steering system and sport drive wheel
- Driver’s seat permitting driving seated or in a semi-seated position
- Double heavy rubber bumper
- 6 stainless steel handles for passenger safety
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers
- Left stern deck tainless steel folding ladder
- Right stern deck
- Repair kit
- Inflating pump, pair of paddles
- Static self emptying
- Homologation “CE cat. “C”
- Length m 4.90 (16'1")
- Beam m 2.16 (7'1")
- Tubular diameter cm 49 (19")
- Tubular compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 9
- Net tender weight(with standard equipment, without liquids and motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 450 (992 lb)
- Maximum power applicable HP 100
- Minimum power applicable HP 40
- Power recommended HP 60/70
- Engine shaft length L
- Max. weight installable motors kg 200 (440 lb)
- CE certification with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
Factory Options Available
- Fuel tank about 100 L / 27 gal CE standard installed under the console (USA only 70L/19 Gal.);
- freshwater pressure system with a water tank (about 60 L / 16 gal) and shower;
- stainless steel tilting radar arch with navigation lights, horn;
- spot light;
- front sun pad extension with table that include boards and cushions. The center board comes with a stainless steel leg that can be used as a table;
- auxiliary motor support;
- bilge pump;
- fused switch panel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2022 Zar Formenti ZF3Request a PriceFort Myers, FLGrand Slam Yacht Sales Inc.
- 1993 Ocean Yachts Super Sport$140,000Jacksonville, FLGrand Slam Yacht Sales Inc.
- 2019 Everglades 243 Center Console$149,900Saint Simons Island, GAGrand Slam Yacht Sales Inc.
- 2022 Zar Formenti 49SLRequest a PriceFort Myers, FLGrand Slam Yacht Sales Inc.