Charlevoix, MISell a boat like this
2022 Yamaha Marine 275E
MAKE A STATEMENT
The 275E combines elegant styling, premium features, and spacious design to distinguish itself from anything else in its class.
Features may include:
The minimalistic "floating" helm design adds to the sophisticated and stylish helm layout.
INNOVATIVE COCKPIT SEATING
The deck and hull design maximizes space, comfort and versatility.
TWIN SVHO ENGINE
Supercharged and intercooled, Yamaha's SVHO engines produces a combined 500hp channeled through Yamaha's renowned Jet Propulsion system.
SWIM UP STERN SEATING
Two removable seats attached to the stern sit slightly below the water's surface, providing comfortable in-water seating.
CONVERTIBLE STERN SEATING
Designed to connect the stern and the cockpit areas for a more comfortable and luxurious lounging experience.
The wide bow design includes beverage mounts and backrest cushions.
COCKPIT AND BOW
- Premium Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat
- Ski Locker
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations
- Hinged Seat Cushions
- Tilt Steering
- Upgraded Steering Wheel
- Upgraded Upholstery
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair
- Retractable Windscreen
- Integrated Removable Cooler
- Galley with Sink and Lockable Storage
- Docking Lights
- Courtesy Deck Lighting
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker
- Upgraded Aluminum Handles & Accents
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Upholstered Cushioned Seats
- 12-volt Outlet
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder
- Dinette Table Mount
- Marine-Grade Mat
- Stern (Wet) Storage
- Freshwater Shower
- Custom Fit Smartphone Holder
- Yamaha Drive Control
- Throttle by Wire Technology
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Custom Tuned Wet Sounds Audio System
- Bluetooth Capability
- USB/AUX Input
- 12V Outlet
ENGINES AND DRIVE LINE
- 160 MM High-Pressure Pump
- Pump Clean-out Ports
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Tow Hook
- Bimini™ Top
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.