New Gretna, NJSell a boat like this
The VIKING YACHTS 62 CONVERTIBLE is a showpiece in the Viking tradition with a fusion of leading-edge engineering and high-quality craftsmanship. To optimize its strength to weight ratio, the composite cored hull of the VIKING YACHTS 62 CONVERTIBLE is resin infused with a high modulus of Dupont’s Kevlar, carbon fiber and knitted fiberglass laminates selected to reduce weight while increasing the overall physical properties of the structure. Similarly, interior stateroom and hanging locker doors, as well as cabinet fronts throughout the yacht incorporate honeycomb coring for further weight reduction. The VIKING 62 CONVERTIBLE also has recessed engine cooling water pickups, refined propeller pocket entry to enhance flow to the five-bladed wheels for reduced noise with better traction, and modified architecture to the struts and rudders adding to an efficient running surface.
- MTU Series 2000 V12 M96L/1945 HP
- MAN V12 -1900CRM/1900 HP
- CAT C32A - 1925CRM/1925 HP
All photos are sistership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2008 Viking Enclosed$2,359,000., VEHMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina
- 2020 Canados Gladiator 431 Speedster$995,000Stuart, FLHMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina
- 2021 Viking 82 CMY Open Bridge (TBD)Request a PriceNew Gretna, NJHMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina
- 2022 Viking 80 Enclosed Bridge (TBD)Request a PriceNew Gretna, NJHMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina