Newark, NYSell a boat like this
Exemplifying the latest in Sunseeker’s exceptional design capabilities, the Manhattan 55 has been meticulously designed to enhance comfort and cruising whilst providing owners with a vast array of social spaces – usually only seen in larger yachts.
The exterior styling incorporates unparalleled amounts of curved glass and stainless-steel detailing to emphasise its prowess, whilst exclusive images reveal the innovative design and attention to detail that has gone into this new flybridge model.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
Exemplifying the latest in Sunseeker’s exceptional design capabilities, the Manhattan 55 has been meticulously designed to enhance comfort and cruising whilst providing owners with a vast array of social spaces – usually only seen in larger yachts. The exterior styling incorporates extensive curved glass and stainless-steel detailing to emphasise its prowess. With the option to add bar stools, the galley appears to extend onto the main deck, creating a seamless transition from indoors to out. The Manhattan 55 has a considered interior designed to provide owners with unparalleled flexibility. The Manhattan 55 enables its owner to enjoy ample space afforded by its open layout, showcasing the wonderfully well-equipped bathing platform and Beach Club. This area offers an inviting space for family and friends to enjoy the optional built-in barbeque, overhead shower and fold-down transom seating. Powered by Volvo Penta D13-800 engines, the Manhattan 55 can cruise comfortably at 25 knots with a range of 230 nautical miles or achieve in excess of 30 knots at full throttle.
Factory Installed Options
- Twin Volvo D13 (2 x 800ps)
- "Simrad 2 x NSS16 evo3S - 16"" Multifunctional Colour Chartplotters on lower console. Simrad 2 x NSS12 evo3S - 12" Colour repeaters on fly console and GP25-GPS antenna. Simrad AP44 Autopilot system. Simrad performance fishfinder transducer B744V W/N2K for depth, speed, and temperature. Simrad RS90S VHF with DSC on the lower console with the second station for the flybridge. Simrad NAIS-500 Class B AIS with GPS and 2.4 meter AIS VHF antenna."
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot - 64nm
- Simrad Forward Scan Transducer
- ISOTTA steering wheel with control functions for the helm displays.
- Xenta Smart-stick docking system - dual station for Shaft drive boats (Only available with stern thruster option)
- Air conditioning in the crew cabin 6000 BTU
- "Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer system. To run the boat entertainment system from the boats DC batteries."
- Optional second Freezer drawers 144 liters
- Wine cooler for 33 bottles in the Galley bar
- Marine Electric BBQ Grill fitted in the wet bar on the Flybridge
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting
- Additional Black Water tank 200 litres (total 350 litres) Discharge via either deck-mounted fitting or to sea.
- Additional AC 110V double socket fitter in the Flybridge wet bar
- Additional AC 110V double socket fitter in AFT cockpit
- Diesel FuelMag conditioning system for engines and generator
- Teak decking for the Flybridge
- Hydraulically lifting platform with a maximum lift capacity of 450kg (if Gyro is specified then tender max is 150kg)
- Upholstered bar stools with stainless steel pivoting bases fitted in deck sockets.
- "60 Metres of Galvanised 9.5mm anchor chain Lewmar 25Kg Galvanised Delta Anchor"
- Additional pair 10" Oval Mooring spring cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band
- Additional pair 10" oval mooring spring cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band
- Additional handrails on cockpit coaming for additional security
- Additional rails on side deck superstructure for additional security
- Teak coffee table with fixed top and stainless steel leg on the Flybridge
- Flybridge Protective Covers Package for general Seating, sunbed, table, helm seats and Wet bar cover
- Main Deck Protective Covers Package - Aft cockpit seating and table cover. Foredeck seating, table and sunbed cover.
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Saloon
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Main Stairs
- Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Lower Lobby
- Sprung mattress for beds
- Key lock for cabin door for the Master Aft Cabin
- Safely concealed in cabinetry (8.3 ls. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) in the Master Cabin
- Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
- Beach Club Package
- Ultimate Cruising Package
- USA Package
- Stern docking camera system - Platform view infrared dome camera linked with to navigation display.
- Performance AV Package:
- Oil change System for engines gearboxes and generators
- Folding backrests to the bow seating group
- Interior Wood Finish - Combination of Smoked eucalyptus figured high sheen satin with Silver Oak Low build open grain Satin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2022 Sunseeker Predator 74Request a PriceNewark, NYOneWater Yacht Group - Liberty Landing
- 2016 Sunseeker Predator 57$1,099,000Norwalk, CTOneWater Yacht Group - Liberty Landing
- 2022 Sunseeker Predator 55Request a PriceNewark, NYOneWater Yacht Group - Liberty Landing
- 2022 Sunseeker 76 YachtRequest a PriceNewark, NYOneWater Yacht Group - Liberty Landing