Dania Beach, FLSell a boat like this
2022 Statement 35 Twin 450R Mercs
NEW FBMG EDITION 35 Statement Powered by Twin Mercury 450R engines with a top speed of 75+ MPH. This boat is Loaded with every Option including Dual Garmin GPS plotters, BIG JL Audio system with additional subwoofers and 16 speakers!! Bow thruster, Bottom sounder, CZone system interface to the Garmins, Mercury Vessel view 903 engine management display, Marine Matt flooring throughout cockpit and engine well. Windlass anchor, Bow Thruster.
Custom pearl metallic painted hullsides and powdercoat package
Vessel in photos are of a "Sistership" but in the same VooDoo Blue color
Upgraded hexagon stitch interior
Too many extras to list!!
We also have a 35 Statement with Triple 300R Mercurys that will be a October 2021 delivery.
Contact Randy Sweers at FB Marine Group..Statements oldest and largest Source for Statement Boats!
Speed & Distance
- Anchor Locker - Overboard-Draining, Recessed in Bow, w/ Ample Storage for Rope & Chain
- Batteries: Heavy Duty Marine
- Battery Switches w/ Circuit Breakers
- Battery Trays - Heavy Duty
- Bilge Pumps - Dual High Volume Automatic
- Bow Rail: Low Profile, Recessed Stainless Steel
- Center Console with Molded Footrest, Stainess Steel Cup Holders (2), Grab Handle, and Large Forward Entry to Head Compartment
- Cleats - Stainless Steel Pull-Up. One Forward, Two Mid-Ship, Two Aft
- Coaming Pads - Full Cockpit Wraparound
- Cockpit - Self Bailing with Integrated Scupper System
- Cup Holders - Stainless Steel
- Dock Line Storage Lockers: Port/Stbd, Recessed in Forward Gunnels
- Dive Ladder - Removable
- Fish Boxes (Aft) - Two Insulated 202-Quart with Macerator Pumps
- Fix Box (Bow) - 642-Quart Insulated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
- Hard Top: Heavy Duty Welded Aluminum with Oversized Tubing, Fully-Finished Fiberglass Top w/ Radio Box, Rod Holders, Integrated LED Nav Lights, Forward and Aft Spreader Lights, and Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Head Compartment: Concealed Within Console, Includes Marine Head, Fresh Water Sink and Pull-Out Faucet, Console Access Panel, and 6’5” of Headroom
- Helm: Includes Full Digital Instrumentation, Carbon Fiber Switch Panel with Illuminated Rocker Switches and Breakers, Large Electronics Mounting Area, and In-Dash Latching Storage Compartment
- Horns: Electric, Recessed, with Stainless Steel Grilles
- Hull: Vacuum-Bagged Composite Laminate, Wood-Free Construction, Statement’s Next-Generation Ventilated Stepped-Hull Running Surface
- Lights - Navigation, LED, in Hard Top
- Lights - Cockpit: LED
- Non-Skid Decks & Gunnels
- Propellers - Stainless Steel High Performance
- Rub Rail - High Impact White Vinyl
- Seating, Aft: Sport Bench Seat W/ Integrated Backrest
- Seating, Bow: Wraparound w/ Storage Beneath
- Seating - Forward Console, with Backrest
- Seating, Helm - Fiberglass Helm Seat Module with Integrated Cooler Storage Beneath Aft-Facing Seat
- Steering - Full Hydraulic
- Steering Wheel - Stainless Steel, Leather-Wrapped
- Swim Platform - Obstruction-Free "Walking Transom"
- Trim Tabs - K-Planes with Indicators
- Windshield - 1/2" Acrylic Wraparound
- Wiring - Tin-Coated Marine-Grade w/ Heat Shrink Connectors
Ever since Statement burst onto the scene with the industry’s first-ever simultaneous introduction of entirely new v-bottom and catamaran models, one thing has been clear: This is no ordinary powerboat manufacturer. While others have rested on their laurels, the team at Statement has kept the throttles down, producing a continually evolving and rapidly expanding lineup of extreme high-end, high performance powerboats.
From inspired design and patented technology, to fanatical attention to detail and flawless execution, a Statement is more than a boat. It is a highly specialized, fully customized piece of enduring high performance art, built to the exacting specifications of its owner.
Some manufacturers farm out much of their work, leaving assembly of dash panels, upholstery, and other key components to off-site suppliers. Not Statement. At its wholly self-contained facility in St. Petersburg, Florida, the company produces nearly all major components in-house. Not only does this allow for greater ease in accommodating custom requests, but it also creates an environment where components and processes are continually improved and enhanced, resulting in the best product possible. With a climate-controlled molding room to allow for post-curing of hulls and decks, as well as custom upholstery, woodworking, and metal fabrication shops all under one roof, “If you dream it, Statement can build it!”
When you’re ready to make a Statement of your very own, we invite you to call us directly. You will find us to be accessible, hands-on, and as passionate about performance as you are.