Two Rivers, WI
All the flair of a sunny convertible and terrific space - that's what the Sealine C430 stands for.
Expressive hull windows give the yacht its distinctive Sealine look, just part of a revolutionary 26m2 total glazed area.
Open the electric sunroof and let even more light into the interior. With its three luxurious lounge areas, the Sealine C430 provides the perfect ambience for every moment.
When the saloon is opened, both the inside and the outside become a real loft apartment at sea. The standard layout provides for the master cabin amidships with a VIP cabin forward.
NOTE: Mfg images use for examples; actual boat options and color not represented. More images soon!
Features and Added Options Included
NOTE: This boat is on order. Manufacturer's images were used for examples; actual boat options and color not represented yet. More information soon!
Built with Volvo Penta Twin POD drives and equipped with Joystick Piloting for impeccable handling and control.
- Volvo Penta Multifunction Display 7”
- Automatic Interceptor System
- Saloon Door, Stbd
- Freshwater Dockside Connection, Transom
- Opening Port Light in Bull-Beam Cabin
- Spotlight w/ Remote Control
- NAV PACKAGE
- Additional Raymarine AXIOM PRO 12 @ Helm
- Raymarine Quantum Radar 2
- Enlarged Mast
- LIGHTING PACKAGE
- ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE – Saloon & Cockpit
- Cockpit Table w Cover & Elec. Hatch
- Fischer Panda Generator 10000i, 8kW
- Additional (2nd) Shorepower
- Elec Cooktop, (2) Burners
- Additional Galley Refrigerator, Stbd
- Elec Grill, Sink, Light, & Worktop, Aft
- Elec Oven w/ Microwave Function
- Air Conditioning
- Heat: Saloon, Cabins, Head Compartments
- Greywater Tank w/ Elec Pump
- Bow Cabin Option A2
- Aft Cabin Option B2
- Galley Worktop in “Roman Stone”
- Upholstery in “Long Island Leather”
- Upholstery, Exterior, in “Malibu”
- Upholstery, Helm Seat, in “Long Island Leather”
- Furniture in “Atlanta Walnut”
- Furniture, High Gloss Finish
- Blinds: Sliding Door & Tilting Window
- SHIPPING & TRANSPORT full options
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.