SEALINE C335V – PURE DESIGN. SHEER DRIVING FUN.
The Sealine C335v combines the temperament of outboard propulsion with an elegantly designed lifestyle. Two 300hp motors promise furious driving pleasure, which is further enhanced by the new progressive character of the helm. From the saloon to the owner’s cabin, the interior demonstrates total style, combining subtle colors and high-end materials. The exclusive lifestyle continues in the water because there is room for water sports equipment of all sizes in the storage space under the cockpit. Experience modern aesthetics and luxurious volumes now with the Sealine C335v.
• GRP hull with sandwich construction,isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
• Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo
• 3 hull windows (master cabin port side and starboard side, VIP cabin port side)
• 3 hull windows with openable porthole (VIP cabin port side, toilet and master cabin starboard side)
DECK AND COCKPIT
• GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
• Hull fender strip in black rubber
• SEALINE steering wheel
• Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
• Panoramic full glass windows and one fixed skylight in saloon
• Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit
• Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
• Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
• Seating "L"-shaped bench with fixed backrest at stern and port side with storage and foldable teak bar, manual bimini
• Bench at bow, GRP surface
• Manual engine hatch
• Engine battery preparation including mainswitches
• Fuel tank, capacity: 570 l
• 12 V and 230 V electric system with 230 V shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (2), master cabin (1), guest cabin (1), galley (2), toilet (1) and 12 V on dashboard (1)
• Batteries-Service: 2 x 160 Ah
• Country Version: EU / AUS
• Manual toilet
• Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilet, cockpit and storage room.
• Holding tank (85 l)
• Water tank (220 l) with gauge, fresh water pump
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
• Standard dashboard
• Navigation lights
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
• A1: Master cabin with double berth, 1 wardrobe, drawers underneath the bed, various
lockers and storage boxes. 3 skylights, one openable. Fully equipped head with separated
shower stall, handheld shower and comfort seat with fiberglass cover. Manual toilet.
• B1: Guest cabin with twin berths, 1 wardrobe, 1 seat and storage
• C1: Saloon with "L"-shaped sofa and pilot seat. Galley with stowage, fridge, gas stove -
two-burner, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
• Saloon table with fixed leg
• Countertops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
• Interior upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, color: PEARL WHITE (according to color
• Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, color: GULL WING (according to color card)
• Upholstery helmsman seat material in CASABLANCA, color: PEARL WHITE (according to color card)
• Standard mattresses in all cabins
• Interior furniture in high-quality marine plywood: MADISON WOOD (according to color card)
• Floorboard in saloon, galley and cabins - AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to color
• Heads flooring - wood style
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2004 Meridian 408 Motoryacht$243,500$243,500San Diego, CA 9210650 North Yachts
- 2023 Sealine C390Call for Price!Request a PriceSan Diego, CA 9210650 North Yachts
- 2023 World Cat 400DC-XCall for Price!Request a PriceSan Diego, CA 9210650 North Yachts
- 2024 World Cat 295CCCall for Price!Request a PriceSan Diego, CA 9210650 North Yachts