Stuart, FL 34994Sell a boat like this
Rio Yachts Sport Coupe 44
“Sport Coupe' 44” is built on the strength of its successful predecessor, “Colorado44”, but completely revolutionises size, aesthetics and layout.
It is over 14 m long and can be described as a sporty hard-top, sumptuous and high-performing.
Its teak cockpit is really unique: spacious (8 m2) and completely flat with cockpit and helm station close together in order to enjoy external spaces with friends and guests. It features a large sofa, two tables, sun lounger, a concealable television and a practical external kitchen with a glass-ceramic cooktop, fridge and microwave oven, separated by a concealable door that can be closed to enjoy the full benefits of the air conditioning during the hottest days, lock the craft more securely, or simply offer more privacy when enjoying a quiet dockside drink; but when open it almost disappears completely to the right, creating one large open space.
The helm station has a glass sliding roof, a side window and long side glazing that let in air and light and offer great views.
The stern platform is spacious with optional hydraulic controls to lift the tender or the jet ski.
Inside, the lounge area can be customised (with the possibility to include a laundry room, office, a second kitchen etc.), three cabins (6 beds) and two bathrooms. Panoramic windows, just above the waterline, allow in plenty of natural light.
Sport Coupe' 44 is powered by twin Cummins QSB 6.7 shaft drive engines, which offer great speed and low fuel consumption. Alternatively the craft can be fitted with the sterndrive Volvo Penta IPS 600
- Engines upgrade CAT 7. 1 (2x500 HP)
- Stainless steel 20 ko Trefoil anchor 1 mt of SS chain
- Icemaker (Upper Saloon)
- Prewiring Tv Cable and antenna 3 cabins
- N. 02 empty radome
- Air conditioning 48.000 BTU Condaria
- Electric Sunshade Cockpit Cover
- Bow Thruster 4 kw
- Generator Upgrade 8,5 Kw 60 Hz Onan
- Aft underwater led lighting (nr. 2)
- Hydraulic Tenderlift 500 kg
- 2nd GPS Garmin 12"
- Left wiper
- Camera control for transom and engine room
- Cablemaster glendinning with 20 mt cable
- Kitchen up: wall unit in glossy ice white
- AC Water System
- Add the milled to the wall unit
- Add a white volume on the left hard top Add vents on dashboard
- Add slits at the base of the windshield in Horizon (not vertical)
- Install the icemaker under the cockpit sofa and not under driver seats
- Aft cabin wardrobe modification
- Icemaker under cockpit sofa
- Floor in parquet
- Marble top for kitchen and bathrooms
- N. 2 tables for dinette
- Cockpit with "L" sofa
- N. 2 pouff
- Sofa in dinette in tissue
- N. 4 pillows in sky
- Modification location for electrical panel
- Modification location of terminal block
- Freezer 130 lt in kitchen
- Reduction of 15 cm in bathroom
- Moquette for cabins
- Moquette for ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2004 Yellowfin 31 Center Console$244,500$244,500Jupiter, FL 33410Sovereign Yacht Sales
- 2020 Sea Pro 239 Center Console$99,000$99,000Stuart, FL 34994Sovereign Yacht Sales
- 1986 Burger 82$788,000$788,000Stuart, FL 34994Sovereign Yacht Sales
- 2018 Sunseeker Predator 74$2,600,000$2,600,000Stuart, FL 34994Sovereign Yacht Sales