Traverse City, MISell a boat like this
2022 Regal 42 Fly
A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Boasting a spacious flybridge, open air atrium, and the most innovative luxury in nearly 50 years of boating excellence, the 42 Fly is truly in a class of its own. Whether you are looking for a fun day on the water or the ultimate memory making machine for a trip to uncharted territory, the 42 Fly has you covered.
Features may include:
Auto Pilot System
- Easily cruise to your destination using the Auto Pilot System.
Automatic Bilge Pump
- The automatic bilge pumps take action before you even realize you need them.
Convenient Remote Main Battery Switches
- Control your battery switches from the cockpit and forego climbing down into the bilge.
- The standard cruise package means your next Regal comes complete with fenders, dock lines, life vests, first aid kit, boat hook, and deck brush.
Electric Shore Cord Reel
- Roll up your shore power cord with the touch of a button.
LED Indicating Trim Tab Controls
- The trim tabs give you complete control over your boat even in rough seas.
32" TV with Innovative 90 Degree Folding Hinge
- 32" TV with DVD BluRay Connection
Cedar Lined Armoire with Storage Drawers Below
- Expansive cedar armoire for storing your clothing and valuables.
Port and Starboard Portlights
- Large Port and Starboard Portlights with Privacy Blinds.
Twin Berths with Innerspring Mattresses
- Twin berths with innerspring mattresses that easily convert into a king bed.
Solid Surface Counter Top
- This head features a high quality solid surface counter top for great looks and durability.
- A glass vessel sink is just another example of how Regals feature the latest trends with a classy touch.
Teak Floor and Seat in Shower
- The rich look and feel of teak give the shower a warm feel.
Shower Focal Wall with Indirect Lighting
- The head features unique and modern styling that is consistent throughout the entire boat.
32" TV with BluRay DVD Player
- Your home for entertainment. The 32" TV and BluRay Player are for your night time paradise.
Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Safety is standard on a Regal. Case in point: the cabin carbon monoxide detector.
Hidden Pocket Door System for Stateroom Privacy
- Uniquely designed sliding privacy doors separate the master stateroom from the rest of the boat.
Opening Deck Hatch with Privacy Screen
- Let the breeze in but keep the bugs out with the deck hatch and screen.
Port Cedar Hanging Locker with Drawers Below
- Regal hanging lockers are lined with Cedar wood keeping your clothing fresh at all times.
Standard Height Olympic Queen Bed with Innerspring Mattress
- The forward stateroom features a full sized queen that was built at the perfect height for easily getting in and out of bed.
Glass Cockpit Dash Panel System
- The glass cockpit is an advanced, reliable and user-friendly Chart Plotter interface featuring a standard 22" Volvo Glass Cockpit with Autopilot or optional Dual Volvo 16" screens with autopilot.
Joystick Control with Steering and Cruise Control
- The joystick control allows anyone to look like a master captain when docking.
- L-Shaped Seating Starboard and Aft with Removable Seat and Backrest Cushions