2022 Ocean Craft Marine 9.5M RHIB Professional Search and Rescue32'
Palm Beach, FL 33408Sell a boat like this
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Ocean Craft Marine 9.5M RHIB Professional Grade Search and Rescue is a 31'10 inflatable "no failure" craft. Powered as standard with twin Mercury Verado 350 HP outboards, these craft travel up to 65 knots and carry up to 15 PAX.
Incredibly dynamic, these RHIBs have a load capacity of 1.5 tons and can run in as little as 3.3 ft. The surface effect hull provides a stable and comfortable ride with the ability to maneuver high speed, tactical turns in rough sea conditions. These vessels are designed to perform safely in even the worst conditions.
Standard features include a red non-skid deck and hull, a military grade tube set in red, triple fendering rub rails, exterior and interior safety lines, molded rubber handles, a stainless steel transom strip, an anchor locker, three U bolts on bow and transom, four stainless steel heavy lifting points, aft athwartship bench seating, and a 12V marine electrical distribution system.
Optional features include a hull barrier coating and anti-fouling bottom paint, diver doors for easy deployment and recovery of divers and injured persons, molded diver notch handles topside and underneath, neoprene step treads, a custom name stenciled on tube set, a ballistic two-person console, a 90-gallon aluminum fuel tank, a Sunbrella console cover, a full boat protective cover, jockey-style straddle seats with grab handles and covers, an anchor and rode, a rescue basket, a black powder coated outboard motor guard, a black powder coated stainless steel aft A frame arch, heavy duty forward and aft tow posts, a triple bank battery charging system, two automatic bilge pumps, 12V DC receptacles, a signal horn, a Garmin 210 or 210i VHF radio, a VHF antenna and mounting base, a lighted compass, a Garmin infrared rear facing camera, a FLIR thermal camera, an aluminum stepped deck, and an aluminum protective bow encapsulation.
*Prices do not include freight costs.
**Base price listed.
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
Speed & Distance
- Non-Skid Deck in Red
- Fiberglass Hull in Red
- Military Grade 1670 Detex Pneumatic Tube Set in Red
- Triple Fendering Rub Rails on Tube Set
- Exterior and Interior Safety Life Lines with Rubber Eyes
- Molded Rubber Handles
- Stainless Steel Transom Strip
- Anchor Locker
- Three U-Bolts at Bow and Stern
- Aft Athwartship Bench Seat
- 12V DC Marine Electrical Distribution Bux/System
- Garmin GPSMap 8410 XSV 10" with Sonar
- Garmin 210 or 210i VHF
- Garmin Infrared Rear-Facing Camera
- FLIR M324 Articulating Thermal Camera
- Hull Barrier Coating and Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint in Black Color
- Diver Notches Port and Starboard Aft
- Diver Notch Molded Handles Top and Underneath
- Neoprene Step Treads
- Stenciled Name on Tube Set at Bow
- 90-Gallon Aluminum Tank Set
- Ballistic Two-Person Console
- Sunbrella Console Cover
- Full Boat Cover
- Jockey Style Straddle Seats with Covers
- Anchor and Rode
- Rescue Litter/Stokes Basket
- Powder Coated Black Outboard Motor Guard
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Aft A Frame
- Connector for A Frame
- Heavy Duty Aft Tow Post
- Heavy Duty Forward Tow Post HD
- Triple Bank 20 Amp Battery Conditioning/Charging System
- Two Automatic Bilge Pumps
- 12V DC Accessory Receptacles
- Signal Horn
- Offshore Model 95 Lighted Compass
- Aluminum Stepped Deck with Hand Railing
- Aluminum Protective Bow Encapsulation
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2023 Sailfish 320 CCCall for Price!Request a PricePalm Beach, FL 33408Nautical Ventures - Palm Beach
- 2023 Fairline Squadron 68Call for Price!Request a PricePalm Beach, FL 33408Nautical Ventures - Palm Beach
- 2022 Crownline 280 XSSCall for Price!Request a PricePalm Beach, FL 33408Nautical Ventures - Palm Beach
- 2023 Crownline 270 XSSCall for Price!Request a PricePalm Beach, FL 33408Nautical Ventures - Palm Beach