Anacortes, WASell a boat like this
Built in the United States
Image is of a Sistership color of hull is medium gray
Hull 57-06, the latest Northern Marine Expedition Yacht build is a proven passage maker and built for global travel. Her 2 stateroom layout comfortably accommodates four or five with the pilothouse settee. The spacious pilothouse with a ship-like helm will appeal to seasoned and novice skippers alike with comfortable settee seating behind for four. A gourmet galley and spacious saloon round out the accommodations. The engine room is well laid out, brightly lit and provides easy access to all equipment service points.
Full width aft deck protected by Boat Deck overhang with sink and fridge. Weather tight door leads into salon with L-shaped lounge to starboard, twin occasional chairs and table to port. Large flat screen TV in between chairs to port on a power lift facing the galley countertop of off white quartz stone. The trash compactor, dishwasher and Miele Refrigerator have walnut veneer wood panels. Up two steps into the large pilothouse, L-shaped convertible lounge located behind the helm chair. Two sliding doors and access to the "On deck head" master cabin is under the pilothouse with centerline king bed. The en-suite head, guest stateroom has a separate stairway off the pilothouse with a walk around queen berth, good storage, hanging locker space and a large flat screen TV. Door at aft of passage way leads into massive walk-in engine room.
Spacious and protected, aft deck offers a comfortable and safe space for dinning or enjoying the views while cruising. All main decks provide comfortable footing that is both durable and maintenance free. A large transom door leads down to the extended swim platform with swim ladder and staple rails.
Entering through a large yacht finish watertight door from aft deck, the salon features a large and comfortable room with custom yacht furnishings. Extra-large windows (with silhouette shades) surround the entire room. There is a custom-made settee with storage under the seats to starboard with a custom high gloss high / low table that easily expands into a full dining surface. On the port side, two occasional chairs facing the settee are separated by a custom end table. The flat screen TV is located along the portside with a power lift. The vessels entertainment system (radio/CD player) is in the forward starboard corner.
Up a step from the salon, the Wide-Open Galley has all appliances covered in the same walnut wood that is used throughout the vessel. The broad off white quartz counter top extends into the salon.
The ample pantry is conveniently located on the port side with pull out pantry and shelves, while the large stainless-steel sink is under the window on the starboard side. All the cupboards are faced with raised panel cabinetry. The volume of space and the open design of the Galley affords the owner and guests great visibility, without the sense of being isolated or closed in. In addition, the state-of-the-art appliances make the Galley both efficient and easy to use as well. While underway or in port, the design and the equipment help create a Galley that is an ideal location for enjoying the vessel with family and friends.
* Dishwasher (Miele)
* Glass Top Four Burner Stove (Fisher & Paykel)
* Compactor (GE)
* Microwave (GE)
* Refrigerator with Drawer Freezer (Miele)
* Amtico Heated Flooring
Up two steps from the galley, the pilothouse is both deep and wide. Behind the Stidd Helmsman chair is an L-shaped settee and table that also converts to a double berth. At the bottom of the foot rests to the settee, are deep drawers as well as larger drawers on each end. There are sliding wing doors on both sides for ease of docking. The comfortable sized On Deck Head is located on the port side just aft of the watertight door leading to the flybridge. The cabinetry matches that of the rest of the vessel (satin finish walnut). There are two very deep lockers under the Chart Flat on the starboard side. The console is as you would expect of any fine yacht. Instrumentation includes full gauges for engine, gen sets, hydraulics etc. Engine controls are electric MMC ZR / Mathers. The five fixed windows across the front of the wheelhouse are angled in reverse and have wipes and freshwater washdown.
Additionally, there are tank monitors and a special display of pumps (an annunciator panel to indicate the operation of bilge, fresh water, sanitation etc.) There are instruments to activate the Get Home Drive as well as hydraulic stabilizers, stern thruster, and bow thruster. There is a remote control for the anchor windlass as well as the Kahlenberg horns. A curved stairway on the port side leads to the VIP Stateroom. Master is off the salon stairway.
Separate and private, the master bedroom is under the pilothouse. The headboard of full king bed is against the main bulkhead. There are storage drawers and hanging lockers throughout, matching the walnut wood. Hull side planking is Eastern Maple. There is a large flat screen TV against the after bulkhead and adjacent to the full master head. As seen throughout the vessel, all the fixtures in the heads are upgrades with Grohe Euro Accessories. Full shower stall with safety glass, Headhunter toilet (freshwater) and Amtico heated flooring. A large and comfortable stateroom with 8' coffer ceilings and 9' over the bed.
The VIP Stateroom is located forward, accessed by a separate stairway from the pilothouse. The stateroom has a Centerline custom tapered queen berth with walking areas around the sides and a small step port and starboard. The headboard is padded fabric and the hull sides are wood planked using eastern maple. The stateroom's hardwood and veneers are walnut. Along both hull sides are cushioned seats with storage below. Above the berth is an opening Lewmar hatch with screen for air flow and emergency egress. Overhead LED lighting with perimeter strip lighting around the berth.
The stateroom has 5 opening portlights including one in the in-suite head. The head has custom tile and a frameless glass door. The head has electric heated Amtico flooring, a Headhunter toilet and stone countertops with an under mount sink and cabinets above.
The stateroom flooring is also Amtico and has a very large hanging locker which is cedar lined. In addition to hanging locker, the bed has 4 deep drawers on the end and a large storage area under the berth with a watertight access hatch to the mechanical space under the floor. The mechanical space contains the water and forward fuel tank, forward bilge pumps, as well as the fresh water and washdown pumps. Forward in this space is the watertight access hatch to the bulbous bow and the hydraulic bow thruster.
* Custom decor with satin finish walnut wood (floor to overhead)
* Raised panel cabinetry throughout
* Stone counter (galley, heads)
* Amtico flooring throughout
* Custom fixtures for heads and galley
* Flat screen TV's in each stateroom and salon
* Entertainment system including stereo and CD player
Electrical / Mechanical Systems
* Trolling Valve (main engine)
* Remote Start / Stop
* ZF / Mathers Micro Commander Controls
* Twin Generators with sound shields
* Lube Oil (new and used) Tank (25 gal)
* Lube Oil Reservoir (new oil) (25 gal)
* Oil Changing System with Manifold (main engine, gen sets)
* Flo-Jet Water Wash Down Pump (foredeck)
* Defroster Pilothouse Windows
* Articulating Rudder
* 105,000 BTU Heating for Heat and Hot Water
* Fuel Polishing and Transfer System
* AC Waterpressure with DC Backup
* Dometic 600 GPD Water Maker, One Button Start, Auto Backflush
* Headhunter Waste Treatment MSD II (ready to drop in-not fully installed)
* Twin Shoreline Connections with Transformers (50 AMP)
* Galvanic Isolator Newmar Model G1
* Generator Remote Start and Stops
* Emergency Back Up 12 VT Marine Battery (under dash)
* Hydraulic Steering with emergency Manual Back Up
* Hydraulic ABT 25hp Dual Prop Stern Thruster and a 33hp Single Prop Bow Thruster
* Hydraulic-driven Take Home Drive
* Hydraulic PTOs on Main and Aft Generator
* Hydraulic ABT Stabilizers with 9' fins
* Dometic Chilled Water AC (with five locations for remote controls)
* Fireboy Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (engine room)
* Groco Pressure Pump and Accumulator Tank (FW system)
* 30-Gal Hot Water Heater (115 VT AC, main engine and heat exchanger)
* MagnaSine Charger / Inverter 2500-watt with eight 8D Batteries
* Maretron Alarm System for Bilge and Engine Functions
* Glendenning for Aft Shore Power
* Black and Gray Water Monitor System and Auto Discharge
* Central Sea Chest and Dump Chest
* Swim Step with (4) Removable SS Staple Rails
* Custom Full Height Locker on Aft Deck
* Fresh Water Connections Foredeck and Aft Deck
* Drains from Side and Aft Deck through Freeing Ports
* Sink and Fridge in the Aft Boat Deck
* Universal Chocks and Boat Deck
* Four Tie-Down Pad Eyes with Backing Plates (boat deck)
* Steelhead 4 function 1500 lb. Retractable Hydraulic Crane
* Hydraulic Muir Anchor Windlass with Foot Switches and Delta Anchor (15+ lbs)
* 300' of Chain and 100' of Rope
* SS Bow Roller for Anchor
* Large Chain Locker Hatch, Fore Deck
* Kahlenberg Model D2A Air Horn (2 control stations)
* Shoreline Electrical Connections (fore and aft)
* Glendinning Shoreline Retriever (aft deck)
Aft and down three steps from the Flybridge is the massive and wide-open boat deck. To the starboard side of the mast (behind a locker door) are outlets for LP air and Fresh Water connections. Center line mounted hydraulic crane. The perimeter of the boat deck is protected by the same heavy gauge SS railings. Raised edges and over-sized drains and scuppers keep the non-skid decking both dry and safe. For nighttime use, the entire space is lighted by larger commercial grade LED lighting, mounted from the mast on the hard top. With the dinghy located on the starboard side, there remains plenty of deck space on the port side. There is tender storage on port and starboard with tie down for each.
The flybridge is accessible most easily from the port side sculpted steps up from the pilothouse. Wide and protected, this walkway makes changing hem location both quick and safe.
The flybridge is completely protected by a custom FRP hardtop with built in LED lighting below and a full array of electronics and antennas above. Behind the center line there are two FB Stiid chairs captain and guest. To the port side is a U-Line ice make, large freezer / refrigerator, sink, storage and gas BBQ. The space below and forward of the Helm is enormous. There is a SS ladder that leads up to the top of the hardtop for routine maintenance. Electronics for the Helm Station are protected by custom clear covers help by Velcro fasteners. Given the height above water, the line of sight from the Flybridge helm station affords the operator full command view while underway.
Engine Room / Lazarette
Accessed from either the large walk in watertight door from the passageway forward or from the aft deck hatch, the space afforded the owner for routine maintenance or repair is amazing. Generators are located on the portside and positioned on elevated supports for easier access. The fuel distribution system is against the forward bulkhead portside with sight gauges on each side. Along the starboard side is the fuel polishing system, chilled water A/C built in tool chest, central dump chest, black and gray pumps, monitoring system and work bench. The Sea Chest is aft of the main engine. The two overhead color cameras can monitor the essential gauges and systems. Fuel filters are conveniently located above deck on the starboard side (easily change while underway). The reservoir for the hydraulics is located on the aft bulkhead next to the cowl muffler that is part of the underway exhaust system which eliminates the soot, noise and smell. The space is well lit with AC and DC lighting and the flooring is finished in non-skid FRP insets.
All the way aft is the lazarette accessed through another dogged door. This space houses critical gear including steering gear and duel ram, air compressor, transformers, water maker + auto flush, battery (house), diesel hot water boiler system, autopilot and shoreline retriever. There is an additional hatch from the lazarette leading up to the center of the aft deck.
* Iris Color Cameras (5)
* Fusion 4 Zone Audio System
* Wi-Fi System
* Made ready for a Garmin 72-mile Color Radar (wind / depth)
* Garmin MFD Screens (2)
* Garmin Auto Pilot
* AIS System
* Extensive N2K System
* Fully Outfitted Maretron N2K Monitors
* Nav PC - Trident with Furuno Radar
* Second PC Display (master stateroom)
* ICOM 506 VHF's (w/ Hailer Speaker) (2)
* Bose 191 Speakers (salon and wheelhouse)
* 3 (17") screens in pilothouse
* Vhf (1) icon 605