Seattle, WALocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Lagoon 42 - Arriving to West Coast!
SAVE BIG on Lagoon 42 Arriving to West Coast ONLY!
The All NEW Lagoon 42 is one of the hottest Lagoon models ever launched! The Lagoon 42 is the most desirable cruising catamaran on the market today.
This 2022 Lagoon 42 is very well equipped straight out of the factory:
- 3- Cabin - 3 Head Owner's Version w/ Dedicated Owner's Suite in Starboard Hull
- Hydronic Heat System
- Full B&G electronics - Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Wind, Speed, Depth, VHF w/ AIS Transponder
- Performance Square-Top Mainsail
- Code 0 Black Mylar Sail & Code 0 Rigging
- Upgraded Yanmar 57HP Engines - 2
- Folding Propellers
Call to discuss making HER YOUR DREAM CRUISING CAT!!
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
A sleek, modern design.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
An ingenious deck layout: The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
An ergonomic helming station at the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:
direct communication between the cockpit and saloon,
improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station,
direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom,
a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails,
a closure panel for helming station safety when under way.
A cosy cockpit, with smooth, elegant curves:
a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
- 2022 Jeanneau Yacht 65$1,459,800Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2022 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440$489,862Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 1980 SKYE 51' Alden Ketch$129,500Anacortes, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 1998 Nauticat 39$224,500Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle