Nautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Ultralite 340 has a maximum rating of 20 HP with 10 HP recommended. At 11'2, it weighs in at 117 pounds. Its lightweight design is ideal for those who would usually opt for a soft bottom tender, as the rigid hull of the Ultralite delivers a superior and more stable ride without a substantial weight gain. The high tensile chromated and powder coated hull is durable enough to beach and trailer the UL 340 without worry of damage.
Standard features include Hypalon or PVC tubes, flush mount non-return valves, a self-draining deck, a removable seat, lifting points and towing eyes, tow bridle points, a non-skid deck, a light weight rub rail, a full length keel guard, an under seat bag, and a dry bag, a repair kit, oars, and a foot pump.
We’re proud to showcase Highfield Boats at our Fort Lauderdale showroom.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tubes - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- Fuel tank shelf in bow (new for 2020)
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining cockpit
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes - Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Light weight rub strake
- Full length keel guard
- Padded under-seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- 2022 Highfield Classic 290Call for Price!Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FL 33316Nautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2023 Starcraft SVX 210 OB$62,900$62,900Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Nautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Whaly 435$6,950$6,950Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Nautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2024 Axopar 37 Sun Top BRABUS Trim$362,620$362,620Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Nautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale