Annapolis, MDSell a boat like this
The new Hanse 418 incorporates an unmistakable and strong personality that makes every day on the water a memorable experience. It‘s sleek and fast lines are already the talk of an amazed sailing scene. Thanks to the optimized hydrodynamic flow conditions, straight stem, and long waterline this Hanse yacht is perfect for a genuine sailing experience: fast, safe and comfortable. With all this, the Hanse 418 is setting a new standard in its class. Come aboard and revel in its beauty!
Exciting New Hanse 418
The new Hanse 418 exudes an unmistakable, strong personality that makes every day you spend on the water a true delight . It‘s sleek, fast lines are already the talk of the sailing scene. Thanks to the optimized hydrodynamic hull, the straight stem and extra-long waterline makes this Hanse yacht is perfect for a genuine sailing experience. fast, safe and comfortable gliding through the water.
The Hanse 418 is setting a new standard in its class. Come aboard and revel in its beauty!
Standard 418 equipment list.
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White
layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminat
- Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Dark Grey
KEEL- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 5'9"
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminium shaft and
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Master cabin with island double berth and storage space
- separate head with shower stall on port
Two Aft cabin with double berth
- 2-burner gas stove, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, waste bin, double
stainless steel sink with mixing tab
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding with stowage
- Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
- Mattresses for all berths
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour:
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Teak on bathing platform
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position,
organizers and jammers, 4 mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof,
bow anchor fitting with step
- 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
- Anchor and forestay fitting
- Self tacking jib system
- Mainsheet system
- 2 deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch, stowage on coach
roof with acrylic glass hatch
- Coach roof side windows with openable portlight on ps
6 deck coach roof windows with openable portlight in bathroom,
glass next to companionway, glass in saloon and master cabin, 2
portlights in cockpit side for aft-cabins
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminium, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and
running rigging and 2 reefs
- ELVSTRÖM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Illuminated compass
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 160 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 39 hp) - saildrive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore
power and sockets.
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM
Call Us today!
Call us for the specific Details of this IN STOCK boat today.
We will be happy to email you the full details of this boat.
Act now and enjoy special discounts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.