Cannes, FR 06400Sell a boat like this
2022 Gulf Craft GC 120
Majesty Yachts is a line of highly customizable luxury super and mega yachts built by Gulf Craft Inc. Founded in 1982, award-winning Gulf Craft has built over 10,000 boats for a global list of clients. Majesty Yachts are known for their outstanding build quality and value, advanced technology, and for having a larger interior volume than other yachts in its class. High performance resin-infused composite sandwich construction is lightweight but stronger and stiffer than 100% fiberglass, and “creates a strength to weight ratio seven times stronger than steel or solid laminate” allowing Majesty Yachts to offer clients a bluewater yacht built to any international classification standard, such as ABS, RINA, BV, and Lloyd’s and comply with leading charter specifications. Increased volume is a benefit of its extensive use of carbon fiber and GRP composite in hull and superstructure construction, allowing larger vessel builds with more generous living space. The Majesty 120’s volume is 24.91 GT above the average for comparable yachts. Lighter weight results in significant performance advantages and fuel economy. The Majesty 120 is powered by twin 2636 hp MTU diesels capable of top speeds over 22 knots and a range of up to 2,700 NM at 8 knot cruise speed on her semi-displacement hull.
Gulf Craft’s Majesty 120 is a magnificent, state-of-the-art tri-deck superyacht featuring the naval architecture and exterior design of Gulf Craft’s in-house design studio and interior design by award-winning Italian design firm, Cristiano Gatto Design, credited with 49 other superyacht interiors in the BOAT Pro database. The commanding profile and signature hull windows are among Majesty 120’s distinctive features. Extensive use of tinted glass, including an ornamental glass railing in the side bulwarks offer an unparalleled enjoyment of life asea with panoramic views and abundant natural light.
The Majesty 120 was designed to satisfy the owner’s preferences for private getaways and effortless entertaining in luxury and comfort. Her well-designed deck layouts boast 30% more outdoor entertainment areas than comparably sized yachts, furnished for dining, lounging, enjoying cocktails, and features an enticing jacuzzi on the sun deck. The stern beach club cleverly doubles as a tender garage and a starboard side passerelle provides safe, easy boarding when moored. Up to ten guests can be accommodated in five luxuriously appointed private cabins belowdecks. The full beam master suite is forward on the main deck. Separate crew accommodations are forward of engine room and the captain’s private quarters are abaft the upper deck pilothouse.
COME SEE HER @ MONACO YACHT SHOW!! Majesty 120 will be Transported to Florida in September.
Speed & Distance
- Master bedroom on the main deck
- Jacuzzi on upper sun deck
- Three decks with luxury living spaces onboard
- (6) Cabin layout for maximum guest comfort of 14 - (2) Master Staterooms, (2) VIP Staterooms and (2) Guests Staterooms
- Air conditioning
Main Salon on the Main Deck:
- Formal space where guests can gather, relax and dine indoors
- Forward of the main salon to port is a neat pantry leading to the well-equipped galley
- Access to the main deck master is to starboard via an impressive lobby
The main deck master suite is accompanied by four further guest suites on the lower deck. The full beam master is a light and airy space with lounge area and full beam en-suite. The bathroom boasts a double vanity accessible through mirrored glass doors, a private toilet to starboard and shower to port. On the lower deck, the four guests’ staterooms can all be accessed from the lounge lobby. The spacious cabins all benefit from the luxury and privacy of en-suite bathrooms.
The large master stateroom resides on the main deck with a second master in the lower deck, two VIP staterooms and two guest staterooms with single beds and pullman.
The Master stateroom is located forward of the main deck.
- Full beam master that includes two TV sets
- White onyx / backlit headboard
- Office space
- Walk in closet with plenty of storage all around
Master En-Suite Head:
- The en-suite is covered with white marble
- Rain shower
- TV set hidden behind the mirror
Lower Deck Master:
Forward of the lower deck guest area you will find a second master stateroom.
- This stateroom is well appointed with a large walk-in closet
- Full en-suite
- Large screen TV
- Plenty of storage
VIP Stateroom x 2:
Lower deck aft.
- (2) VIP staterooms that will comfortably sleep two couples
- Plenty of storage
- En-Suite Head and Shower
Guest Cabins x 2:
Mid ship on the lower deck.
- (2) Guest cabins with two single beds and a pullman
The spacious Lower Deck.
- Allows for a cozy lounge area, ideal for children and families to relax
The Sky Lounge on the upper deck boasts panoramic views from the wide windows, uninhibited by the glass railing design. This is also an ideal space for al fresco dining with alternative dining on the main aft deck or spacious foredeck.
She exhibits luxury across all three of her stylish levels.
Sun Deck Features:
- Fabulous jacuzzi surrounded with sun pads
- Full bar and relaxing lounge area covered with a hard top
Convertible Beach Club Offers:
- Relaxing haven where guests can relax before or after water sports or just watch from a sheltered spot
- The space can be converted and used as a tender garage and storage for water sport equipment
Tenders and Toys:
- (2) Jet Ski Spark
- A Pirelli J50 tender with a Diesel engine that has never been used
- (2) Electric surfboards
- (1) Electric foil
- (2) Electric submariner
- (2) Snorkeling equipment
- Water Ski and Wake board
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 1995 Hatteras Convertible$450,000$450,000Dania Beach, FL 33004United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2001 Viking 61 Convertible$1,285,000$1,285,000Hampton Bays, NY 11942United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 1998 Ocean Yachts 40 Super Sport$149,900$149,900Fort Lauderdale, FL 33062United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2008 Viking 60 Convertible$1,890,000$1,890,000Charleston, SC 29401United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast