Fort Lauderdale, FLSell a boat like this
Greenline 40 Hybrid redefines boating. The level of well-being at anchor or at sea was brought to a new dimension. Comfort of moving around with ease, excellent visibility, ambient light and ample ventilation in all areas are well above expectations.
The Greenline 40 Hybrid will take care of you during the extended cruising trips you have always wanted to do.
Through the immeasurable effort in engineering expertise, time and money invested during the development phase of the Greenline Hybrid, this state-of-the art product offers great performance, reliability and user friendliness at incredible value for money. A lighter and stronger yacht further increases energy efficiency and performance.
Greenline's protected Super-displacement hull shape generates less drag, less wake, creates the ability to use less fuel, generates lower CO2 emissions, and enables the use of electric power. It offers better seaworthiness and easier handling than any comparable hull. The reduced energy requirement means less running cost, less refueling stops and more time in your favorite anchorage or cruising grounds. Besides being efficient, the Super-displacement hull shows optimum performance in all sea conditions - an important factor in comfort and safety when underway. The Greenline manages even challenging sea conditions with ease, needing only minute corrections at the wheel. The twin sacrificial stabilizer fins are a further advantage of this hull, and have three functions: they deliver roll stability, tracking stability, and protect the drive and rudder. If the stabilizers get damaged, the structure of the boat will not be affected. These fins can be quickly and inexpensively replaced.
Greenline Hybrid can collect, store and use electrical energy from the sun, from the shore pick-up or from the main engine driven generator. With a solar array and a Hybrid drive electric unit this boat is a mobile power station providing a constant supply of AC power (230 or 120 VAC) on board.
Speed & Distance
- 2 x Volvo Penta D3-220 EVC E 162 kW
- 2 x 14 kW electric motor
- 10 kW generator power in diesel mode
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Automatic charger 90A inverter 7000 W
- Hull color - Pure White + Cabin color - Pure White
- Sun mattress with lifting headrest - Yacht Grey
- Bimini over the lifting headrest
- Sun cushions on the cockpit seats
- Protective cover for sun bathing area
- Furniture in Golden Teak
- Dark laminate salon floor
- Indirect lighting in the salon
- Mirror package one 1.6 cm x 40cm mirror inside each cabin door
- Venetian wooden blinds in the salon + pleated shades in the cabin
- Master cabin - Island / Comfort bed
- Upholstery in Mexico artificial leather - cream
Navigation + Entertainment
- Raymarine AXIOM 12"tuchscreen chartplotter with build in GPS, smart transducer
- Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system. P70R Color control unit.
- Radar 4KW Quantum
- Raymarine video cameras
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-fi/BT streaming.
- Fusion AUX/USB connector, 4 x fusion
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
- Natural teak decking in cockpit - to the stairs
- Tropical A/C - 3 Dometic Units / Window screens
- Sliding roof, electrically operated
- Electric marine toilet, 12v
- City water connection
- Chain and anchor wash-down, 12v, including water hose and nozzle
- Grey water tank 400 L, Deck discharge fitting, seacock, hull exit
- Docking pack (6 fenders, 4x mooring ropes)
- Sternthruster 4 kW with 2 x 100 12v battery
- Search light with joystick
- Horn on radar mast
- 2 x additional windshield wipers with washers
- Bow flagpole + GL flag
- Bow spring with ladder
- 2 x Underwater lights