The 33’ ProFish is a truly iconic west coast fishing boat that offers the discerning boater the highest level of build quality and finishing in the market.
With an overall length of 41’ and an 11’ beam, the 33’ ProFish is one of the largest 33’ powerboats on the market. The look of this model is in keeping with the distinguished Coastal Craft style that is easily recognized on the water by its forward sloped windshield angle, stylish cabin brow and cockpit hardtop overhang design. The exterior yacht paint and exacting wood joinery details distinguish this aluminum classic from all others.
The 33’ ProFish is one of the strongest, safest and most seaworthy boats that one can find in her size. Experience peace of mind knowing that your family and friends will get out and back safely, even when the conditions change unexpectedly. The optional SeaKeeper 3 provides a new level of onboard comfort with its impressive roll reduction while fishing or cruising in the waves.
The cockpit is ideally configured for fishing and diving with optional side and transom doors, in-deck fish boxes, gunnel side lockers, cockpit control console, tackle station, outriggers, fish cleaning tray and rod holders. The available mechanical and electrical systems include diesel fired furnace and hot water tank, water maker, navigation electronics, stereo, entertainment, connectivity and security systems, generator, air conditioning, plus loads more.
The interior can be customized with with one or two staterooms and a head with shower, making this the perfect family pocket cruising and fishing boat. The salon offers interior seating for seven, including a large settee that seats four comfortably. The spacious galley offers a full-size sink undermounted in solid surface countertops, choice of fridge with upper freezer or side by side fridge/freezer, electric or gas cooktop, microwave, pull out pantry, and loads of cupboards and drawer storage. The head with shower (wet head) is a completely waterproof compartment with sealed walnut “laminate” wall paneling and cabinet surfaces. The head offers a full-size toilet, lower and upper vanity cabinets with mirrored upper doors, pull out shower, solid surface countertops with undermounted sink and solid surface “tile design” floors with drain.
The forward stateroom is a large sleeping space with loads of storage in drawers beneath the berth, hanging locker and optional port side berth cabinet. The forward door ensures owner privacy in the forward accommodation areas. The aft guest stateroom is located aft under the salon settee separating the two sleeping berths. The double berth is perfect for accommodating kids or occasional guests for weekend getaways and fishing trips. Like all Coastal Craft yachts, the 33’ ProFish guarantees that you don’t have to compromise quality and attention to detail for strength and safety.
Speed & Distance
- Forward sloped cabin design
- High quality, hand-made, Marine welded aluminum construction
- ABYC yacht standards (where applicable)
- Safe, smooth and comfortable sea handling
- Impressive performance at all RPM
- Superior strength
- Lower maintenance and operating costs
- Low sound levels
- Excellent fuel economy
- Spacious, thoughtfully designed aft cockpit for Sport Fishing
- Excellent sight lines from helm, and throughout
- One spacious forward stateroom (two optional)
- One head with shower
- Full galley
- Black walnut finishes through interior
- Port side forward double seat (storage beneath)
- Port side settee with seating for four (storage beneath)
- Port side pantry locker aft of settee
- Settee table (drops down to make a berth)
- Starboard side helm seat on cabinet
- Antifouling Bottom Paint
- 2022 Coastal Craft 33 ProFishRequest a PriceCoastal Craft Welded Aluminum Boats
- 2022 Coastal Craft 33 ExpressFishRequest a PriceCoastal Craft Welded Aluminum Boats
- 2022 Coastal Craft 42 ExpressFishRequest a PriceCoastal Craft Welded Aluminum Boats
- 2022 Coastal Craft 41 TRequest a PriceCoastal Craft Welded Aluminum Boats