Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312Sell a boat like this
AVAILABLE FOR DECEMBER
3 Stateroom/ 3 Heads + Crew Layout
This second model in the innovative As range inherits the personality of its predecessor, the As8, to satisfy any yachtsman looking for luxury, sporty character and contemporary design in the 57-foot range.
Once again, the Shipyard's design team excels at successfully adapting all the attributes of a large yacht on a mid-length cruise ship.
The As5 is the result of the combination of the new contemporary design -developed by ASTONDOA for this range-, style and "color & trim" with the handicraft and timeless manufacturing that distinguishes this century-old brand.
But the As5 also claims its own personality, combining the elegance of its aesthetics with sporty details, taking inspiration from the automotive sector and the best supercars with which the Shipyard shares an innovative spirit. Thus, merging aerodynamics with design to
create beautiful shapes and generous spaces, the As5 was born as a unique yacht.
Speed & Distance
Versatile and Highly Customizable
Unique, like each ASTONDOA yacht, the As5 is now the greatest exponent of customization, offering multiple configurations to suit the owner. You can opt for a sportier version without the hard top, or with it if the customer prioritizes elegance and practicality.
The interior design of the As5 represents a twist on ASTONDOA's handicraft techniques in which sporting details and elements have been integrated into this model that surprise at first glance.
- Volvo Penta D11 @725hp each
- MAN i6 @800hp each
- Volvo Penta D11-IPS 950 @725hp each
- 2006 Chris-Craft Roamer 43 Heritage edition$295,000$295,000Miami Beach, FL 33140Rick Obey Yacht Sales
- 2022 Galeon 470 Skydeck$1,299,000$1,299,000Vero Beach, FL 32967Rick Obey Yacht Sales
- 1997 Baia Cantieri$149,000$149,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312Rick Obey Yacht Sales
- 2006 Sunseeker Predator 82$2,200,000$2,200,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314Rick Obey Yacht Sales