Fort Lauderdale, FL
NEW 2021 MODEL YEAR ON ORDER (LIMITED PRODUCTION SLOTS AVAILABLE) ARRIVING FALL OF 2020.
MAKE ONE OF THE BOATS ON ORDER YOURS - MAKE SURE ITS NOT SOLD BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE IT.
HAVENT RIDDEN ON A WORLD CAT BEFORE? CALL OUR FORT LAUDERDALE OR NAPLES SALES TEAM TO SCHEDULE AN ULTIMATE SEA TRIAL ON A DEMO BOAT IN STOCK. 2020 400 DC-X AVAILABLE TO SEA TRIAL NOW.
2021 WORLD CAT 400CCX –
CUSTOMIZED LUXURY FISHERMAN’S DREAM
Our 400CC-X center console is the second model launch from our Custom Yacht Division. With 12 different transom configurations resulting in 24 different versions of the 400s, this model is every fisherman’s dream. Providing abundant storage and plenty of room, you will have luxury, and better yet, power. Customize this model to meet every aspect of your offshore fishing adventures.
AVAILABLE WITH TWIN YAMAHA 425s OR QUAD YAMAHA 300s
Length: 39’ 8”
Beam: 12’ 8”
Fuel Capacity: 612 gal
Dry Weight: 14,500 lbs
- Through hull anchor system w/ stainless steel windlass, fresh and raw wash down
- Three forward hatches with fiberglass liners: port storage and wash down connections, center access to anchor roller, starboard access to windlass and rode. Port and starboard boxes with direct overboard drains into tunnel
- Wrap-around forward bow seating with large dry storage boxes under port and starboard, power-actuated pop-up backrest, and recessed compartments with speakers, 12V DC ports / USB charging stations, stainless steel cup holders, and dry storage box
- Bow table between bow seating folds forward to form step to bow
- Gunwale cup/rod holders
- Recessed stainless steel grab rail around entire bow area from console forward
- In-deck 1000-quart insulated fishboxes that drain overboard (port and starboard)
- In-deck dry storage boxes (port and starboard) behind fishboxes (optional ice maker starboard & optional generator port)
- Under gunwale lockable rod storage for (3) offshore rods (port and starboard)
- Forward-facing triple seat on front of console with power actuated door opening to console head interior
- Console head with 54” headroom and power-opening forward door
- Overhead windowlight and power ventilator
- Sink, mirror, teak flooring, and Corian vanity with storage, lighting, and 120V outlets
- Fresh water head with overboard discharge
- Air conditioning vent
- Molded fiberglass interior finish
- Side console storage compartments for six rods with fresh water wash mister
- Integrated painted aluminum frame system with flat glass forward windshield, side windows, power forward vent, and manual side vents
- Large fiberglass hardtop aft to the mezzanine seat. Integrated with sun roof, upper switch panel, LED spreader lights (3), tri-colored (red, blue, white) LED recessed lights (4), outrigger plates, ladder/ access hatch to optional upper station, rocket launchers, and electric aft cockpit shade
- Large pantograph windshield wiper with spritzer
- Stitched console dash brow
- Wrap-around black plexi instrument panel for (3) 17” screens and push switch panel
- Center mounted stainless steel steering wheel and wrap around instrument cluster
- Fly-by-wire Yamaha Helm Master Controls for twin or quad engine installations
- Storage for (3) phones / iPad with charging station
- Premium stereo w/ MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth®, remote unit; speakers w/LED lights - bow (2), cockpit (4), & transom (2)
- Triple helm seats with power slides, arm rests, and glass backs with grab rails
- Triple sleigh seats with power slides, arm rests, and glass backs
- Sleigh seat phone storage and USB charging station below the helm seats
- Air conditioning – 10,000 BTU in console with (3) outlets at the helm and (3) outlets at the sleigh seats
- Mezzanine style seating aft of sleigh seats with insulated box underneath. Box has food racks and optional chiller plates.
Cockpit and Deck
- In-deck 470-quart aft insulated fishboxes that drain overboard (port & starboard) (Starboard replaced by sea keeper)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Drink holders - stainless steel (8)
- Under gunwale removeable Frigid Rigid drink cooler (port and starboard)
- Under gunwale entry step (port and starboard)
- Stainless steel toe rails
- Fresh and salt water wash down amidships (port and starboard)
- 612-gallon fuel in two underdeck aluminum tanks with inspection access
- Gunwale rod holders - (3) per side aft, (2) per side forward
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (4)
- Starboard mechanical room hatch access to batteries and Glendinning shore power reel (50-amp service)
- Portside mechanical hatch with access to batteries, pumps, and optional generator
- Port sea chest with acrylic top, tunnel side pick up
- Port and starboard hull side drainage collection manifolds to minimize drain fittings
- 3 Group 31 batteries, 2 Group 27 cranking batteries
- In-line hot water heater (AC) with 60-gal water tank and water level indicator gauge
- Port side boarding and dive door with ladder
- Transom electric reel outlets
- Transom 50-gal insulated livewell w/aquarium style window, light, full column distribution (port side)
- Transom summer kitchen with propane grill (Starboard)
- Centerline fiberglass transom door with lift gate and stainless trim, bolster, toe kick, and flush with inboard transom wall
- Raw water washdown
- Pull out hot and cold aft deck shower wand
- Lighting - underwater blue LED (4)
- Molded in extended swim platform integrates to aft deck
World Cat of South Florida, the Nation's leading dealership for World Cat sales and service for over 15 years.
Your 5-Star Service Dealer, Award Winning Dealer of the Year, Customer Service Award Winner, Million Dollar Round Table Award Winner and home of Salesman of the World for over 10 years.
Now proud to bring this award winning 5-star team with custom options, premium service and quality products to Collier County. World Cat of Naples serving Marco Island, Naples and surrounding areas with World Cat Sales and Power Cat Marine Parts and Service in addition to the South Florida (Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties) and the Caribbean. That's right - We Export! Top is Sales to the Caribbean.
Contact us before you decide to buy another boat. The proof is in the ride and if you have never ridden a World Cat, our no pressure sales team will sign you up for your Ultimate Sea Trial.
South Florida Office #954 #765 #6256 located on Marina Mile (State Road 84) just west of I-95 on the North side and you are welcome to stop by anytime.
Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 2pm, Appointments Available for All Times.
Naples/Marco Office #239 #580 #8384 come see our indoor showroom at 2825 Davis Blvd in Naples.
Monday through Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday by Appointment
QUALITY TRADES CONSIDERED AND FINANCING AVAILABLE! SE HABLA ESPANOL