Fort Lauderdale, FL
NEW 2021 MODEL YEAR ON ORDER (ONE IN ALMOST EVERY COLOR WITH MOST DESIRED OPTIONS) ARRIVING THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER AND FALL OF 2020.
MAKE ONE OF THE BOATS ON ORDER YOURS - MAKE SURE ITS NOT SOLD BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE IT.
HAVENT RIDDEN ON A WORLD CAT BEFORE? CALL OUR FORT LAUDERDALE OR NAPLES SALES TEAM TO SCHEDULE AN ULTIMATE SEA TRIAL ON A DEMO BOAT IN STOCK
296DC - THE DUAL CONSOLE... ELEVATED EXCELLENCE
The new 296DC brings you a smoother ride, shallower draft, plenty of speed, and greater stability even in rough seas. New features include a lower profile hardtop & frame, improved deck spacing, comfortable aft-facing softback seats with safety handrails, a 25-gallon livewell located in the port seat box and a 125-quart fish box located in the starboard seat box, updated dash and switch panel, USB outlets, and courtesy lighting in the bow.
New for 2021 Model Year
- Replaced Aft jump seats with Yeti-65 coolers with cushion (like 325CC)
- Coolers are movable to aft side of aft jump seats to make lounge
- Update deck over fuel tanks to prevent flexing
- Added (6) fender holders as standard
- Added Rod Holders to aft HT Legs - (3) each side
- Upgraded all gunnel rod holders to Mate Series Rod/Cup combo
- SS Anchor made standard
- Upgraded Bow and Stern Eyes
- Existing Hull Color Upgrades for 2021: Ice Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow
- New Hull Options Colors Added: Majorca Green, Hermosa Blue and Arniston Grey Hull Colors
- Upgraded Upholstery on all models now have diamond pattern insets on backrest cushions to replace flat panels on DC’s and Honey-comb patterns on CC’s.
Length: 29’ 1”
Beam: 9’ 6”
Fuel Capacity: 233 gal
Dry Weight: 8,900 lbs
Speed & Distance
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300ʹ line, 15ʹ chain, 22 lb. anchor, and foot switches
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for 6 adult
- Port and starboard recessed handrails
- (4) stainless steel cup holders and storage compartmen
- Lockable dry storage compartment with rod racks for (6) rods accessible from the head (port box)
- Forward insulated 225 qt. fish box with overboard drain (starboard box)
- Bi-fold weather door between the consoles
- (2) 500 gph forward bilge pumps
- Head / changing room with 23″ wide access door and standing headroom
- Marine head with a 15 gal. holding tank and overboard discharge
- Head enclosure vanity, mirror, and Corian® countertop with stainless steel sink. Fiberglass door has handrail and provides access to lockable rod locker
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame, overhead lights, and spreader lights
- Safety glass walk-through windshield with walk-through door latch
- Starboard console storage area with removable floor lids for access to (3) batteries and waste tank. Area also provides access to electronics & storage for the optional bow table
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with nearby recessed stainless steel cup holders
- Helm seat has flip-up bolster
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of (1) 12ʺ screen
- Premium marine entertainment system with (4) JL Audio speakers, remote, and Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-bank battery charging system
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- 15ʺ stainless steel wheel with power knob
- Magnetic catches on head entry and walk-through doors
- Starboard seatbox with 150 qt. insulated fishbox / cooler and raw water washdown
- Port seatbox houses 25 gal. insulated livewell with 1,100 gph magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Twin aft-facing seats on seatboxes with flip-down footrests for comfort
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filter compartments for easy maintenance
- (6) pull-up stainless steel cleats
- (6) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Additional rod holders on back legs of hardtop frame (3/side)
- Dual aft fold-down seats with backrest cushions
- Walk-though transom with heavy-duty door, bait prep, and tool storage
- Fresh water transom shower with 35 gal. water tank
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder and swim platform
World Cat of South Florida, the Nation's leading dealership for World Cat sales and service for over 15 years.
Your 5-Star Service Dealer, Award Winning Dealer of the Year, Customer Service Award Winner, Million Dollar Round Table Award Winner and home of Salesman of the World for over 10 years.
Now proud to bring this award winning 5-star team with custom options, premium service and quality products to Collier County. World Cat of Naples serving Marco Island, Naples and surrounding areas with World Cat Sales and Power Cat Marine Parts and Service in addition to the South Florida (Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties) and the Caribbean. That's right - We Export! Top is Sales to the Caribbean.
Contact us before you decide to buy another boat. The proof is in the ride and if you have never ridden a World Cat, our no pressure sales team will sign you up for your Ultimate Sea Trial.
South Florida Office #954 #765 #6256 located on Marina Mile (State Road 84) just west of I-95 on the North side and you are welcome to stop by anytime.
Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 2pm, Appointments Available for All Times.
Naples/Marco Office #239 #580 #8384 come see our indoor showroom at 2825 Davis Blvd in Naples.
Monday through Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday by Appointment
QUALITY TRADES CONSIDERED AND FINANCING AVAILABLE! SE HABLA ESPANOL