Fort Lauderdale, FL
NEW 2021 MODEL YEAR ON ORDER (ONE IN ALMOST EVERY COLOR WITH MOST DESIRED OPTIONS) ARRIVING THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER AND FALL OF 2020.
MAKE ONE OF THE BOATS ON ORDER YOURS - MAKE SURE ITS NOT SOLD BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE IT.
HAVENT RIDDEN ON A WORLD CAT BEFORE? CALL OUR FORT LAUDERDALE OR NAPLES SALES TEAM TO SCHEDULE AN ULTIMATE SEA TRIAL ON A DEMO BOAT IN STOCK
2021 WORLD CAT 280CCX - AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
The 280CC-X offers dramatic styling, superior performance, and the smooth ride you expect from World Cat. Designed exclusively via CAD technology, the 280CC-X features luxurious appointments, generous seating for 11, and the latest technology that together make it your ideal choice for cruising, fishing, snorkeling, diving, exploring, and entertaining.
New for 2021 Model Year
- Available with Mercury 200 XL DTS Black or White Motors instead
- 2nd Garmin 8612xsv Display made standard (Dual Displays standard)
- SS Anchor made standard
- Added (6) fender holders as standard
- Upgrade all gunnel rod holders to “Smith SS”
- Upgraded Bow and Stern Eyes
- Existing Hull Color Upgrades for 2021: Ice Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow
- New Hull Options Colors Added: Majorca Green, Hermosa Blue and Arniston Grey Hull Colors
- Upgraded Upholstery on all models now have diamond pattern insets on backrest cushions to replace flat panels on DC’s and Honey-comb patterns on CC’s.
Length: 27’ 6”
Beam: 9’ 2”
Fuel Capacity: 220 gal
Dry Weight: 7,300 lbs
Speed & Distance
- Aggressive bow styling with integrated high-intensity LED docking lights, surrounding fascia, thru-hull anchor and World Cat lettering
- Anchor locker with two hatches and raw water washdown hose in port locker
- Deck-level continuous S/S grab rail provides support to bow seating while staying out of the way
- Deluxe bow seating for 7, with hex-pattern contrast stitching
- Extra-wide forward facing seat integrated into head door
- 4 stainless steel cup holders
- (2) USB accessory outlets
- Insulated 36-quart bow cooler compartment
- Insulated 180-quart port and starboard storage compartments with overboard drains
- Port and starboard 6-quart personal cooler areas under gunwales keeps cold beverages at hand
- Integrated through-hull concealed windlass system with stylish S/S breastplate, 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, and 22-pound anchor
- Forward seating backrests
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame w/built-in glass windshield. Includes radio box, 2 rear and 1 forward-facing spreader lights, and color-changing LED underside lights
- Ergonomically designed fiberglass console enables commanding view; stitched matte vinyl top enables high dash visibility in bright light
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
- Glass dash console with standard Garmin GPSMAP® 7612xsv 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display with Airmar® B117 depth/temp thru-hull transducer
- Mastervolt CZone® digital switching system; fully NMEA 2000® compatible, easy-access circuit board
- Fusion® marine entertainment system with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-bank battery charging system
- Helm glove box for weatherproof storage; contains USB outlet
- 4 stainless steel cup holders
- Fiberglass lined head compartment with fresh water head system, 9-gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Head includes Corian® counter, mirror and toiletries storage. Forward-facing wide console door for easy head access.
- Stainless steel steering wheel with power-knob
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Extra-wide adjustable custom twin helm sport seats with twin flip-up bolsters and armrests
- Fiberglass leaning post tackle center with 30-gallon insulated livewell with 1100 GPH magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Corian® countertop with multi-compartment tackle and tool storage
- Battery management center for 3 batteries and battery select switches with parallel capability, power assist pump access and fire extinguisher compartment; integrated toe rail
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Fresh and raw water washdown
- Insulated, lockable 355-quart port and starboard floor fish boxes with diaphragm pumps; each can alternately store 4 rods or a 5-gallon bucket
- Three piece construction for huge fishing area, with 360° cockpit bolsters
- Twin in-floor mechanical rooms with large hatches that allow easy access/service for bilge, pumps and other equipment
- Twin 1500-GPH port and starboard aft bilge pumps, accessible via mechanical rooms. Twin 500GPH forward bilge pumps accessible via fishboxes
- Total (6) 8” pull-up stainless steel cleats and (2) 8” stainless steel cleats accessible via stern hawsehole
- 8 stainless steel rod holders; 4 gunwale-mounted and 4 transom-mounted
- Aft fold-down transom seating for two with adjacent 12v outlets
- Walk-though transom with latched door provides easy access to swim platform
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder
World Cat of South Florida, the Nation's leading dealership for World Cat sales and service for over 15 years.
Your 5-Star Service Dealer, Award Winning Dealer of the Year, Customer Service Award Winner, Million Dollar Round Table Award Winner and home of Salesman of the World for over 10 years.
Now proud to bring this award winning 5-star team with custom options, premium service and quality products to Collier County. World Cat of Naples serving Marco Island, Naples and surrounding areas with World Cat Sales and Power Cat Marine Parts and Service in addition to the South Florida (Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties) and the Caribbean. That's right - We Export! Top is Sales to the Caribbean.
Contact us before you decide to buy another boat. The proof is in the ride and if you have never ridden a World Cat, our no pressure sales team will sign you up for your Ultimate Sea Trial.
South Florida Office #954 #765 #6256 located on Marina Mile (State Road 84) just west of I-95 on the North side and you are welcome to stop by anytime.
Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 2pm, Appointments Available for All Times.
Naples/Marco Office #239 #580 #8384 come see our indoor showroom at 2825 Davis Blvd in Naples.
Monday through Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday by Appointment
QUALITY TRADES CONSIDERED AND FINANCING AVAILABLE! SE HABLA ESPANOL