The TRACKER® TOPPER™ 1542 jon boat is built TRACKER-tough to help you create years of fishing memories! At just 190 lbs., it can be loaded on the roof rack or in the back of the truck. It's reinforced with aft foam boxes and transom corner braces. And, it sports a wetwell/storage compartment in the center bench seat.
The Forest Green powdercoat will protect your boat from corrosion through years of use, and the entire boat is backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in 9.25-gal. (35.02 L) wetwell/storage in center bench seat
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner-braced transom
- Bow & stern handles for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length:15' 0"
- Beam: 5' 0"
- Bottom width: 3' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 25 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 400 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 775 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16"
- Transom height: 16.5"
- Draft: 6.62"
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 190 lbs.
- Average package weight: 448 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Center 9.25-gal. (35.02 L) wetwell
- Oversized center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Transom corner braces
- Bow & stern lifting handles