The popular TRACKER® TARGA™ V-18 Combo makes family fun the priority while retaining the fishing features anglers want. Cushioned bow seats, a ski tow pylon and two hidden aft jump seats combine with massive rod storage and 49 gallons of livewell capacity to make this boat great for everyone and every on-the-water activity.
In addition, it's built extremely tough with a .125"-thick all-welded aluminum hull, stringer system and box-beam transom—all backed by the industry-leading TRACKER Promise warranty.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW 25%-thicker .125” all-welded Deep V hull, stringer & transom for rock solid performance
- Ski tow pylon, wrap-around windshield, bow cushions w/storage behind, plus split flip-up aft deck w/2 hidden jump seats
- NEW consoles w/more leg room, 2-tiered fishfinder mounting surfaces, integral tackle storage & lockable passenger glove box
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver’s footrest
- 2 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/5 pedestal base locations
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) & aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) livewells—aerated, timed & recirculated, w/pump-outs & aft bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes: 1 center (up to 7’ 6” or 2.3 m) & 2 top-loading in-gunnel (up to 9’ or 2.74 m)
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
- Length:18' 2"
- Length w/swim platform: 19' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. Recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 885 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1650 lbs.
- Interior depth: 28.75"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 18.75"
- Hull material: 0.125 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 2001 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3871 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 4"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 6 flip-up cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Aft 30-gal. (113.56 L), 16 x 40" (40.64 x 101.6 cm) livewell w/port bait bucket holder, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Large livewell lid(s) for easy access
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance® HOOK2 7 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot™ transducer & GPS
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced acrylic consoles w/walk-thru windshields & hatch
- Passenger console w/lockable storage, drink holders & small items tray
- Integrated tackle storage in consoles
- Enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large fishfinders
- X-Grip® mobile phone holder
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated multifunction tachometer/trim gauge & speedometer/fuel gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Illuminated rocker switches
- Mercury® control box
- Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Fixed deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment & fixed passenger seat
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Open storage compartment in bow panel
- Bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- Bow padded backrests w/front-access console storage & removable seat cushions
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the gunnels for rods to 9' (2.74 m)
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite doors below the gunnels
- In-floor center trolling battery storage compartment for up to 3 batteries
- Rotomolded, removable storage tray for in-floor storage compartment
- Aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- Aft deck w/split flip sections & 18"-wide (45.72 cm) jump seats
- Aft deck port removable rotomolded storage box
- Aft deck starboard rotomolded storage for fourteen 3700-series tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Aft cranking battery & rigging lockable access hatch
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Charcoal or Starlite Red gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- All-welded, 2-piece .125 aluminum Deep V hull, transom & stringer system
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- 8' 6" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 7' 4" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability
- 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, insulated, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- 3-bank battery charger
- 3 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- 2 additional 12V outlets on side panels
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Inside-the-frame-brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on both axles
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps & safety handle for boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables