Triadelphia, WVSell a boat like this
The “RF” in its name stands for “rear facing,” which means the PARTY BARGE® 22 RF DLX replaces the aft port couch with a double-wide, rear-facing lounge—the perfect spot for relaxing with close friends and family members.
This boat offers so much more than just that super-comfortable, perfectly positioned lounging spot, though! There are three other couches throughout, all with the STOW MORE™ seat storage system, which combines underseat and seat-back compartments to provide huge amounts of space. It also offers a Bazooka® sound system, 11’ Bimini top (complete with QUICKLIFT® deployment system), cooler storage, a swim platform and a fold-down boarding ladder!
It’s everything you need to relax how you want all summer long.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional covers
- Port & starboard bow lounges w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- L-lounge w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat storage
- Aft rear-facing lounge w/storage below
- NEW color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/QUICKLIFT® deployment system & storage pockets
- Movable table w/fore & midship bases
- Molded console w/cooler storage below & high-back helm chair
- NEW stereo interface w/Bluetooth® input & Bazooka® Party Bar speaker
- Full-width aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck Width: 8' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. Person Capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 29.5"
- Average dry weight: 2299 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4133 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 10"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage Length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot & accepts optional drop-down changing curtain
- Bazooka® Party Bar stereo & speakers in the Bimini top
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- QUICKLIFT® Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- Bluetooth®-capable stereo interface for Bazooka® Party Bar
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches w/bilge switch
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- Dark console color
- STOW MORE™ system features an added compartment in the seat back for increased storage
- Bow port & starboard couches w/STOW MORE™ system & underseat storage
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/bilge pump in center log
- Midship port L-lounge w/STOW MORE™ system & underseat storage
- Aft port rear-facing double lounge w/STOW MORE™ system, underseat storage & pop-up changing room
- Aft starboard couch w/STOW MORE™ system & lockable underseat storage
- High-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Receptacle for optional ski tow pylon
- Woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Copper Red or Indigo Blue fencing
- Exterior styling w/XP3 graphics package
- Plasma & laser cutters & robotic welding help ensure precise fit & finish throughout
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow & stern structures
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) Ultima auto bilge pump
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting