Lewisville, TXSell a boat like this
2021 Regal 26 XO
Awesome boat with very low hours. Every option available.
DREAM OF POSSIBILITY
Built for ultimate versatility with details crafted to elevate your boating experience, the 26 XO achieves a higher standard of excellence. With ample space and comfort awaiting you in the cockpit, below you will find hospitable amenities and accommodations designed to keep you and your guests refreshed and relaxed all day long.
Features may include:
Automatic Bilge Pump
- The automatic bilge pumps take action before you even realize you need them.
Dual Battery Switch
- Regal features a smart battery management system. Using one battery for starting and the other for all your electronics. Of course they are both equally charged via a VSR and can be combined for emergency situations.
Integrated Self Bailing Cockpit System
- Keep a clean bilge with all your wash down and rain water draining directly overboard.
NMMA, ABYC, USCG & CE Certified
- Regal makes sure that it meets the highest standards of safety in the industry.
Power Assisted Steering
- Nothing like fingertip control created by the power steering.
Pressurized Water System
- A pressurized water system is standard, complete with sinks, water pump, tank, and a filter.
- Featuring a comfortable double berth, the mid-cabin is an efficient and spacious use of space below deck.
Fusion Apollo RA670 Marine Stereo
- The Fusion radio has full integration for your smart phone via Bluetooth and has AM/FM/ radio capabilities.
Hull Side Windows
- The large hull side picture windows let in an abundance of natural light, making the 26 XO salon feel like home.
- The hand-crafted driftwood cabinetry looks stunning as you enter the cabin.
- The 4.2 Cubic Feet refrigerator is big enough for all your food on a very long weekend.
Toilet Paper Holder
- Regals feature designated storage for all of your amenities.
Courtesy Blue LED Lights
- With the standard blue LED cockpit lights, your boat is sure to make a statement at the dock.
- Comfortably seat five in the face-to-face seating and enjoy spending time with those that love being on the water as much as you do.
Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- While lighter and stronger, this liner ensures that all water will flow to the appropriate drain and not be absorbed.
- The foredeck steps are very wide and integrated into the door. Upgraded with Harken bearings, the steps can easily handle the added stress.
- Lay down the backrest, get comfortable, and soak in the rays on the large multi-position sunlounge.
- The transom shower will help keep the salt out of the cockpit and can give the body a good rinse.
Hand-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Regal's feature a premium hand wrapped steering wheel, an option on many competitors.
- The first mate will enjoy the flat foredeck when working the anchor or bow lines.
- Your next Regal comes standard with an anchor roller and stainless steel guard plate to keep your foredeck free of scratches.
Deck Hatch with Privacy Screen
- Let the cool weather in but keep the bugs out with the deck hatch and screen.
- Length Overall 27' 1"8.25
- Beam 8' 6"2.5 M
- Deadrise 18º18º
- Approximate Dry Weight 6,100 Lbs 2,767 Kg
- Fuel Capacity 70 Gal 265 L
- Fresh Water Capacity 20 Gal 76 L
- Waste Tank C