OCEAN ALEXANDER has once again created a masterpiece with exceptional performance, undeniable comfort and endless freedom. Introducing the 27E – the first of its kind in the much-anticipated new Explorer Series.
Innovative design. World-class engineering. Space for toys. Now those dreamed-of destinations are achievable with cruising ranges of up to 2,100 nautical miles. Equipped with robust mechanical systems to ensure you and your guests arrive at your destination in safety and comfort.
The interiors are thoughtfully designed for long stays on board. An impressive stateroom. Luxurious finishes. Phenomenal views. Complete with comfortable seating areas, a wet bar, a custom-made grill and a jacuzzi, the 27E is an ideal craft for socializing and entertaining with family and friends. The hydraulic swim platform is expansive enough to hold a multitude of water toys with room to spare. This extraordinary yacht is designed for exploring on those long journeys to exotic locales.
Speed & Distance
- The Yacht is constructed in high-density closed-cell structural foam. High density foam allows for high temperature and advantages in thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass foam-core stringers.
- Fiberglass with infusion lamination manufacturing technology, increases strength by 20% and reduces weight by 18% compared to hand-layup.
- Reinforced collision bulkhead.
- Cross-knit carbon fiber in high stress areas to increase structural integrity and torsional strength.
- Water-tight bulkheads with sound proofing for engine room.
- Ocean Alexander employs various techniques to reduce sound and vibration. Some of these techniques include multiple insulation barriers including reflective materials, absorptive materials, dampening materials, air pockets and flexible isolation mounts for controlling sound and noise transmission.
- Painted exterior surfaces with professional grade epoxy-based primers and Alexseal polyurethane paint resulting in the highest gloss retention compared with gelcoat or other paint brands.
- All exterior hardware to be 316 stainless steel or per manufacturer requirements.
- Aluminum components meet marine grade 5086 or 6061 specification.
- Engine foundation: Main engine stringer will be constructed from stainless-steel plates custom formed to encapsulate over engine structural stringers. Allows for industry leading support and isolation.
- Frameless windows.
Hull / Bottom:
• Interior structural components all bonded to hull.
• Three coats of “self-polishing” antifouling bottom paint shall be applied on three anti-blister epoxy barrier coats, “Seahawk” paint.
• Rub rail with 316 stainless-steel striking plate.
• Bronze through-hull fittings
- MAN® V12 1650HP engine “MAN Gold Standard Warranty” includes 60-month warranty on main components: crankcase, crankshaft, connection rods and flywheel. (Added value for OA owners)
- Stainless-steel engine beds and stainless-steel removable rails on side of engines.
- Delta T® intake/exhaust fans with variable frequency drives shall be mounted to facilitate the intake and/or exhaust of air through the machinery spaces and providing a high air exchange rate. Air intake & exhaust ducts shall have fire dampers installed with manual and automatic triggering that shall be tied into the machinery shut down circuits.
- Delta T® moisture eliminators shall be installed at front of intake and exhaust ducts.
- Delta-T® fans for engine exhaust located on superstructure versus hull side. Maximizes water protection and reduced salt spray intrusion into engine space, extending life of engine room components.
- Ocean Alexander employs aerospace grade “autoclave” to make “hard coat” exhaust. Further, AL-6XN alloys is used (also used in Saturn V rocket nozzle) for spray ring in exhaust system to lower heat transmission. Ocean Alexander is unique in utilizing military standards that ensures optimum and sustained performance in its exhaust system.
- Engine raw water-cooling using cupronickel 90/10 which offers superior corrosion resistance and inherent bioantifouling.
- Plug-in engine wired remote control at after deck and bridge deck. Shafting / Propellers / Steering: Page 4 of 12 27E0220200803 Ocean Alexander reserves the right to make modifications and improvements which may result in differences from published specification.
- Ocean Alexander designs oversized shafts, rudder and other drive train systems typically one-class larger than the competition. This result in superior handling and longevity in the Ocean Alexander drive-train system.
- High performance computer designed and machined Nibral propellers.
· Twin Disc® Hydraulic steering system.
- Stainless-steel rudders with integrated zinc plate
- Thruster / Stabilizer Package:
- Sidepower® hydraulic stabilizer w/ zero speed system and power take-off from both engines to provide redundancy.
- Sidepower® 23.3HP for both bow and stern thrusters.
Windlass / Mooring:
- Dual (2) hydraulic vertical anchor windlass for 1/2” HT with remote control switches.
- Dual (2) 316 stainless-steel anchors 150 lbs. with 200’ anchor chain (1/2” HT) each side.
· Hands-free anchor chain wash system. Automatic operation for freshwater cleaning of chain during anchor operation.
- Two 1500W, 24VDC motor capstans on aft deck, with foot switches.
- Dometic® system throughout, rated for “Extreme Tropical Climates” (with reverse cycle for operation down to 40°F water temp).
- Refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols.
- Dedicated engine room air conditioning.
Other Notable Features:
- Heavy-duty commercial grade pantograph windshield wiper & washer with intermittent function
- Buell™ heavy-duty, 2-trumpet horn
- Fireboy engine room fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature.
- Ocean Alexander proprietary “dry bilge ventilation system” with dedicated bilge exhaust to outside. This provides constant airflow to keep the bilges dry and mildew free.
- Inverter Package
- Customer Entertainment System.
- Headhunter® Waste Treatment System. (600Gal/day)
- Military Grade searchlights and spreader lights for swim step and Flybridge Deck.
- Panasonic Intercom System – includes Panasonic phone system and Digital Panasonic Phones for MSR, VIP & Guest Staterooms, Crew, Salon, Galley, Sky lounge
- Onboard Intranet, driven by commercial-grade 4G SIM card capable WiFi Router.
· Spare Parts Package. (Spare: Bilge pump, LED light, Engine/ Generator filter, Wiper blades, Touch up paint, Fuses, Engine manuf. Spare parts kit, Generator manuf. spare parts kit, Float switch, Vimar outlet, GFI outlet, Vimar switch, Wood veneer)
Fresh Water System:
- 316 Stainless-steel water tank with sight gauge.
- Headhunter™ fresh-water system.
- Fresh-water wash down at bow, stern and upper deck.
- Dockside water connection.
- Two (2) 40-gallon hot water heater with high density insulation and dual high efficiency heating element that speeds heating by 50%.
- Sea Recovery® Water maker. (900Gal/day)
- Marine grade aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges and high & low level alarms, welded and hydro-tested to IMO standard.
- Stainless-steel fuel piping system.
- Oberdorfer® fuel transfer pump.
- OctoPlex™ NEMA 2000 electrical safety/security control system. Based on aerospace technology for remote activation, control and status reporting of all AC and DC breakers. Monitors all power sources (AC and DC) for voltage, frequency and amperage abnormalities and provide visual and audio alerts. Includes enhanced circuit breaker functionality with no-load indication. Brown-out capabilities provides sensors for main doors, tank level, bilge and battery monitoring of current, voltage and temperature.
- This security/safety automatic monitoring and alert capabilities include using Apple iPad or Android for remote access to operate, view, and arm OctoPlex™ data and navigation system with remote notification accessibility
- Shore power connections:
Two CM-8 100Amps cable master with 85’ cables w/ Iso-boost
- Garmin 8600 Series Black Box with (3) 24” touch screens.
- Garmin GRID remote input device installed on helm chair.
- Garmin 25KW Open Array Radar
- Garmin Autopilot GHC20
- Garmin VHF and Card Reader
- Garmin Blackbox sounder
- Garmin AIS with NMEA GPS
- Garmin Marine Cameras (2 in engine room and 1 aft deck).
- KVH® TracVision® UHD7 satellite TV antenna
- Ritchie Compass 5"
· iPad with built-in Garmin App for navigational control/viewing via iPad.
Accommodations/ Interior & Exterior Details
- Yacht quality Italian FR&C door hardware.
- Windows with dramatic architectural details allowing for 28% greater visibility and incoming natural light.
- Additional washer and dryer in lower foyer.
- Dimmer package for exterior and interior main ceiling lights.
Helm / Skylounge:
- Stone countertop at cabinet including wet bar, fridge, ice maker with lacquer panel door and storage.
- Custom-designed furniture and sofa.
- Custom-designed salon table.
- Flip-down TV.
- Windshield defroster.
- Full-height electrical sliding door.
- Three electrical helm seats.
- Custom-designed furniture and sofa.
- Custom-designed window mullion with ceiling treatment.
- Custom-designed salon table.
- Stone countertop at wet-bar and cabinets.
- Cabinet including wet bar & ice maker.
- Electrical shades with remote control.
- Full-height electrical sliding door.
Galley & Dining Room:
- Concealed storage under stairs.
- Painted paneled cabinetry with positive-latch doors.
- Day head.
- Stone countertops.
- Stainless-steel kitchen sink with pull out faucet.
- Storage cabinets.
- Galley storage cabinetry with hidden hinges.
- Whirlpool™ garbage disposal.
- 36” Fisher & Paykel® refrigerator.
- 30" Jenn-Air™ Over-the Range microwave.
- 30” Jenn-Air™ electric cook top.
- 30” Jenn-Air™ electric oven.
- 15” Whirlpool™ trash compactor.
- Jenn-Air™ dishwasher.
- King-sized berth with independently coiled his & her sections to ensure minimal transfer of movement.
- Two nightstands with stone countertops.
- Vanity table.
- Dual Walk-in closets on both sides of stateroom (one featuring hidden safe for valuables).
- Electrical shades (including master head) with remote control.
- In-glass portlight (including Master Head).
VIP & Guest Stateroom:
- Queen-size berth with innerspring mattress and storage under VIP, guest with twins.
- Nightstands with drawers.
- Vanity/ dressing table with flip-up mirror.
- Drawers under berth.
- Hanging locker with automatic lighting.
- In-glass portlight at both port and starboard Guest staterooms.
- Port and Starboard guest staterooms side-by-side conversion berths.
- Seamless fiberglass stall shower with one-piece glass door.
- Air extraction in each head by low noise extraction fans.
- Tecma™ Marine toilet system throughout.
- Stone countertops and back splash in heads with bone china sink.
- Crew quarters with private head and shower.
- Kitchenette (sink, microwave, cooktop and refrigerator).
- Storage locker in each crew stateroom.
- LED TV with satellite receiver.
- Settee with table storage below.
- Two crew staterooms: captain and one high-low bunk stateroom.
- Captain quarter includes N2KView linked Apple iPad for system diagnostic/alert/settings. Exterior:
- Hardtop with dedicated custom 316 stainless-steel ladder to navigational electronics.
- Elliptical 316 stainless-steel handrails & stanchions.
- 316 stainless-steel cleats
- One 316 stainless-steel flagpole at stern.
- Wet bar with sink and refrigerator on bridge deck.
- Sun pads at bow.
- Compressed air in engine room and after deck.
- Outdoor Beach Club with Swing-Up transom.
- Teak Deck Package.
- Main Deck (aft deck to bow).
- Steps from Aft deck to Flybridge.
- Steps from Swim deck to Aft deck.
- Swim deck.
- Flybridge deck.
- Hydraulic 1500lb Hi-Low Swim Platform.
- After-deck transom structural reinforcement for tender towing.
- 4-person Jacuzzi on bridge deck.
- Sun awning package for boat deck, Bow deck and Swim deck with custom made stainless-steel poles and marine-grade exterior Ferrari mesh fabric. Includes custom designed built-in storage for poles.
- Custom Exterior furniture for Flybridge.
- 5 person outdoor sofa.
- High output LED underwater lights (7x). Three at stern-after, two on port side and two on starboard side.
- Boarding ladder.
- Custom exterior protection canvas and windshield mesh cover for exterior seating and BBQ.
- 316 Stainless Steel transom gates for pets/children protection.
- Afterdeck custom ceiling feature.
- Boat deck hatch.
- Bow stainless “pop-up” lights (4x)
- 24” Electrical-ChefTM electrical barbecue in Flybridge deck.
- Exterior robot window/glass cleaner.
- Turn-Key package.
· Safety first aid kit
- Fenders, lines, flare kit, throw ring, fire extinguishers, bell
- Wheel Puller for ship propellers
- 1 x 12 man life rafts
- 2 sets of bed linens on all berths with pillows and towels
- Dinner china including dinner/salad/dessert plates, soup bowls, tea cup and saucers, casserole dish, salt & pepper shakers
- Flatware including steak knife, dinner knife, fork, spoon and dessert/teaspoon, salad forks, serving spoons & fork
- Table placemats, napkins, water/white/red/champagne wine glasses
- Galley cookware/pans
- Toaster, electric mixer, measuring cup, rubber/metal/ plastic spatulas, mixing bowls, chef knives, cutting boards, coffee machine, iron
Multi-Purpose Aft Platform:
- 264 sq. ft. of teak-covered space allowing for private beach experience without leaving the vessel.
- Capable of holding two full-size jet skis, two SEABOBs, and a 16' Tender.
- Fold-out bulwark.
- 2,500 lbs crane on boat deck
Vessel Support (Unique OA Standard feature)
- Orientation: Prior to deliver owner and captain is provided with dockside orientation on the operation of vessel systems by Ocean Alexander personnel.
- Customer Support: OA customer support is on-call 24/7 to owner and crew.
- Vessel is provided with a complete owner’s plan package including:
- Docking Plan
- Electrical schematic
- Equipment information packages
- Plumbing Plan
- Outboard Profile
- Fuel oil system diagram
- Freshwater and drain diagram
- Air-conditioning arrangement
- Owner’s Manual
Interior style selection--- Light
Full height eletric glass sliding doors (2x)
Electrical Shades for Salon, Dining, and Master windows
Electrical Helm seat x3
In-glass portlight for MSR (port & starboard) and guest staterooms
Stbd and Port guest stateroom side-by-side conversion berths
Dimmer Package for exterior and interior main ceiling lights
Additional washer/dryer in lower foyer
SIDEPOWER® hydraulic stabilizers w/ zero speed system
Headhunter waste treatment system (600Gal/day)
Sea Recovery 900G/Day water maker
Add plug-in engine wired remote at aft deck and Flybridge/skylounge
Gulfcoast™ fuel polishing system
Lube oil change system for engines and generators
Compressed air in engine room and after deck
Military Grade Searchlight and spreader lights for swim step and FB deck
Panasonic Intercom System – includes Panasonic phone system and Digital Panasonic Phones
Onboard intranet, driven by commercial-grade 4G SIM card capable Wi-Fi router
Spare parts package
Fold out bulwarks
2,200 lbs crane on boat deck or multi-function platform
Hydraulic Hi-Low swim platform
Aft-deck transom structural reinforcement for tender towing upto 15,000 lbs with capstan
Teak Decking Package
4-person Jacuzzi on bridge deck
Manual awning for Flybridge/Bow/Swim Step with custom made S/S poles and marine-grade exterior Ferrari mesh fabric
Exterior furniture for FB & after deck
High output LED underwater lights (x7)
MarQuipt Boarding ladder with teak steps
Custom exterior protection canvas and windshield mesh cover for exterior seating and BBQ
Aft-Deck custom ceiling feature
Boat deck hatch
Bow stainless " pop up " lights (x4)
24” Electri-Chef™ electric barbecue in FB deck
Turn Key Package
Exterior robot window/glass cleaner
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2021 Ocean Alexander 27ERequest a PriceSeattle, WAAlexander Marine USA - Washington
- 2021 Ocean Alexander 28RRequest a PriceSeattle, WAAlexander Marine USA - Washington
- 2009 Cobalt 37$209,000Seattle, WAAlexander Marine USA - Washington
- 2021 Azimut 50 FlybridgeRequest a PriceSeattle, WAAlexander Marine USA - Washington