Smithfield, NCSell a boat like this
With the NITRO® Z21 Pro, you get the great performance of the Z21 along with a slew of popular tournament upgrades at a great value.
The NITRO® Z21 Pro comes factory-rigged with a powerful Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor to make moving the boat effortless. You also get Humminbird® SOLIX™ fishfinders to help you find the fish, and two Power Pole Blade Series 8' shallow-water anchors lock you down when you get there!
The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is designed to help you fish like a champion.
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 7' 11"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. Recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average dry weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage Length: 24' 4"
- Bow Humminbird® SOLIX™ 10 DI G2 gimbal-mounted fishfinder
- Console Humminbird® SOLIX™ 12 SI G2 flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging
- 2 Minn Kota® 10’ (3.05 m) Talon shallow-water anchors—Black (bracket mounted, dealer installed)
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/MEGA Down Imaging & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- 2 automatic bilge pumps
- Hot Foot™ throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- 1 extra trolling battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid bow & stern mats
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated GUARDIAN™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & large fishfinder surface
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Z-CORE™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Tapered rod tubes in port rod locker to protect rod tips
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™
- 2 large, lockable bow center storage lockers w/lift assists
- Bow center magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- Step to bow deck w/86-qt. (81.39 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilges
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automatic LED-lighted port & starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW lockable storage box that will hold folding 4-way cross wrench & chocks (not included)
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (725.75 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables