Springfield, ILSell a boat like this
This Nitro Z20 Pro is a display model demonstrator.
In addition to celebrated NITRO® performance, the Z20 Pro includes popular upgrade options at an incredible value.
The brain of this fish-catching powerhouse is two Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders networked together and to a Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor, giving you the control to find fish and stay on them while the competition is still searching.
The basis of the Z20 is our NVT™ hull—a design that uses a series of parabolic curves instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more lift while on plane and improves handling. The Z-CORE™ seating system with Force Flex suspension and contoured frame, designed in collaboration with Kevin VanDam, gives you the most comfortable ride in our history. And it comes fully rigged on a custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection.
-KICKER KMCI Bluetooth-capable stereo system
-Additional Cleat at Driver Seat for Quick Tie Down
-Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
-Removable Port Console & Hardware
-2 Minn Kota 12' Talon Shallow-Water Anchors-Black
-Fiberglass Fenders for Tandem-Axle Trailer
-2-Tone Mooring Cover for Dual Consoles-Black & Charcoal
-Minn Kota Ultrex 36V, 112 lb Thrust, 52" Shaft Trolling Motor with MEGA Down Imaging & i-Pilot Link
- Length: 20' 2"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average dry weight: 2000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage Length: 23' 8"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G3N gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 10 SI G3N flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- 2 Minn Kota® 10’ (3.05 m) Talon shallow-water anchors—Black (bracket mounted, dealer installed)
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/MEGA Down Imaging & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- 1 standard & 1 automatic bilge pump
- Hot Foot™ throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- 1 extra trolling battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid bow & stern mats
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated GUARDIAN™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & large fishfinder surface
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- 42.5-sq.-ft. (4.0-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-CORE™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Low driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Step to aft deck w/lockable storage & removable tub
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- Angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount most 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables