Now taking orders....special financing available.
Price shown is the base price in France for this luxury yacht. For complete pricing including list of extensive options please contact us.
Compare to other brands in this class and you will find the Jeanneau Yacht 64 is almost 1/2 the cost of many yet has fit and finish and quality that is on par with all.
Born of a close partnership between Philippe Briand and Andrew Winch, the Jeanneau 64 features elegant lines with classic proportions. Contemporary deck styling gives the yacht a timeless appeal.
Every Jeanneau Yacht is designed to be a sailor’s boat, and the Jeanneau 64 is no exception. This flagship is secure, fast, and enjoyable to sail. Philippe Briand has delivered a modern hull that incorporates a hard chine for increased speed, stability, and interior volume.
Speed & Distance
The Jeanneau Yacht 64 can ordered and built to your specifications.
With several thousand possible combinations of fabrics, woods, leathers and interior and exterior layouts, the Jeanneau 64 is truly a semi-custom yacht.
- State of the Art, easily driven, hull design
- Easily managed sloop rig with stay-sail option
- Multiple configurations from 2 master cabins and 2 heads to 3 cabins with 3 heads
- High quality, Yacht Grade, hardware and furnishings
- Massive cockpit with lounge areas and optional refrigeration
- Large drop down stern platform with dingy garage
- Optional skippers cabin with head and vanity
- Crew cabin forward with head
- Shoal or deep keel
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Air conditioning
- Bow thruster
- Solar and/or wind power systems
- Asymmetrical spinnaker / Code O
- Underwater lights
Deck / Cockpit
While on-board, 80 % of the time is spent in the cockpit and, for this reason, particular attention was paid to the ergonomics of this vital area. It is a space to relax, play and enjoy every moment on the water. The size and comfort of the cockpit is truly unique. All seating, flooring, steps and swim platform are covered with inset Teak.
LOUNGING / DINING AREA protected by coachroof and optional sprayhood with seating for 10 people around 2 large cockpit tables
STEERING AREA with twin helm consoles, winch and engine controls
AFT SUNDECKS for lounging and access to stern lockers, garage and swim platform. 2 TEAK COCKPIT TABLES with fixed legs.
SECOND COMPANIONWAY provides access to aft owners or crew cabin via a curved, opening hatch at the aft end of the port side seating area. CURVED HATCH into aft cabin at the aft end of the starboard side seating area
2 COMPOSITE STEERING CONSOLES - Stainless steel 316 steering wheel 110 cm / 43” with a leather wrap • Steering compass • Stainless steel handrails • Space for bow thruster control, autopilot control, electronic engine throttle, instrumentation and mutli-touch GPS screen
- KEEL-STEPPED, ANODISED ALUMINIUM FURLING MAST, FRACTIONAL RIG built by Sparcraft
- TRIPLE, SPREADER MASTHEAD DESIGN with 2 aft sheaves for main halyard and boom topping lift and 2 spinnaker sheaves forward LED 360° ANCHOR LIGHT
- 1 FORWARD SHEAVE for genoa halyard with 1 FORWARD SHEAVE and fitting for optional inner forestay or staysail
- STANDING RIGGING is discontinuous Dyform
- RUNNING RIGGING - Sheets and halyards in ultra low-stretch Dyneema
- Additional lines in low-stretch polyester
- ELECTRIC GENOA FURLER with control at helm station
Interior - Salon
Two interior furniture choices are available for the Jeanneau 64:
1) CLASSIC Furniture: Alpi® Teak with a satin varnish finish Flooring: Laminate Oak with dark lines machined into laminate
2) CONTEMPORARY Furniture: Alpi® White Oak with an “open pore” varnish finish Flooring: Dark Oak
- COMFORTABLE SEATING ARRANGEMENT to starboard for 8 with view of sea though hull ports
- LOCKERS ABOVE SEATING and HINGED STORAGE COMPARTMENTS under settee seating
- LARGE SALOON TABLE
- PNEUMATICALLY-ASSISTED HINGED CENTRAL FLOORBOARDS provide access to water systems, bilge sump and generator compartment
- COURTESY LIGHTING under steps to forward cabin and galley, as well as other steps throughout the boat
- INDIRECT AND OVERHEAD LIGHTING WITH DIMMER SWITCHES
- 2 LARGE, FIXED HULL PORTS with aviation shades
- 4 OPENING FLUSH HATCHES in saloon with pleated shade and insect screen integrated into ceiling panels
DOUBLE BERTH with High Density foam mattress (205 cm x 180 cm / 6’8” x 5’10”)
LARGE, DOUBLE HANGING LOCKER with interior courtesy lighting and 6 storage drawers in lower unit
AN OFFICE / VANITY AREA with leatherette desktop and storage area
COMFORTABLE SOFA PNEUMATICALLY-ASSISTED OPENING STORAGE CABINETS under side deck
STORAGE CABINET with drawers at forward end of the cabin
COMBINATION LED LAMPS / READING LIGHTS to each side of the berth
NIGHT STANDS to each side of the berth
INDIRECT LIGHTING under upper storage cabinets
2 FIXED HULL PORTS with aviation shades
4 LARGE OPENING DECK HATCHES for light and ventilation with pleated shades and insect screens
2 LARGE STORAGE DRAWERS under berth
LARGE GALLEY is to port of entryway with Corian® countertop
STAINLESS STEEL GROS SINK with cover
CHROME MIXER TAP with spray nozzle
FOOT PUMP with separate spout, pumps fresh water
DISH DRYING COMPARTMENT with cover and drain
SOFT-CLOSE, FULLY-EXTENDING DRAWERS with sliders and dampers that close the drawer slowly, silently and softly
SLIDING WASTE BIN under sink
UPPER STORAGE CABINETS STORAGE CABINETS ALONG HULL with sliding doors
TALL PANTRY CABINET with shelves
FOOD PREPARATION AREA next to the companionway with Corian® countertop, drawers for storage and an upper cabinet
APPLIANCES • Gas cooker with 3 burners and oven, swivels and can be locked • Whirlpool Microwave oven with grill function • Exhaust fan above cooker with light, vented to exterior • 360 L / 95 US Gal combination fridge / freezer 24 V. Fridge compartment with front opening, stainless steel door. 2 stainless steel freezer drawers are located in the lower part of the unit.
LARGE STORAGE DRAWER under galley cooker
STAINLESS STEEL HANDRAIL in front of stove for protection
GALLEY RETURN with integrated, leather-lined tray and bar cabinet. Room for a refrigerated drinks cabinet (option)
LARGE CUSHIONED NAVIGATION SEAT with storage compartment underneath.
CHART TABLE WITH LEATHERETTE WORKTOP.
LED CHART READING LIGHT and USB plugs for recharging portable electronics, as well as, plugs for 220 V / 110 V
UPPER STORAGE COMPARTMENT LOCKER UNDER DESK SPACE PROVIDED FOR FLUSH-MOUNTING chartplotter, VHF and other instrumentation
FORWARD ACCESS DOOR INTO ENGINE ROOM
ACCESS via lockable deck hatch
ACCESS LADDER SHELVING ALONG HULL SIDES for storage
ACCESS TO BOW THRUSTER AND TECHNICAL AREAS
In order to accommodate a high-level of standard equipment, as well as optional extras, the Jeanneau 64 uses 3 electrical systems: 24 V for house systems, 12 V for engine systems and 230 V / 115 V shore power and generator systems.
INVERTER 700VA - provides 220 V / 110 V power to on board outlets.
GENERATOR ONAN 7.5 Kw 220 V 1500 RPM in its sound shield and located in a sound-shielded compartment under the main saloon floor, access via pneumatically-assisted hinged floor panels. Includes dedicated starting battery.
- 2022 Jeanneau Yacht 51$429,600Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2021 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 490$529,786Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 2021 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410$348,735San Diego, CAMarine Servicenter - Seattle
- 1985 Ta Shing Baba 35$99,500Seattle, WAMarine Servicenter - Seattle