Fort Lauderdale, FLSell a boat like this
Call for Availability: Fort Lauderdale
The Hobie Mirage Adventure Island has a roller-furling, vertically battened mainsail to provide lift, a retractable centerboard prevents lateral slip, and the larger amas tuck parallel against the rotomolded polyethylene hull for docking. Multiple hatches, on deck stowage and Vantage CT Seating encourage multi-day adventures, and the MirageDrive with Glide Technology offers paddle-free locomotion when the wind scatters, making it easy to get home. The “AI” is also an exceptional bluewater-capable fishing platform. Equip the accessory trampoline kit for extra space and walk-around capability.
Come test drive a Hobie Kayak or SUP at these Florida locations:
Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 16' 7" / 5.05 m
- Beam (Amas Folded In): 44" / 1.12 m
- Beam (Amas Out): 9' 6" / 2.9 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181.44 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 102 lbs / 46 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 185 lbs / 84 kg
- Mast Length: 16' 6" / 5.03 m
- Sail Area: 65 ft² / 6.04 m²
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Additional Standard Features
Rudder controls are available in both the front and rear seat positions.
Roller-Furling Main Sail
Furling controls are available from the cockpit for beaching or higher-wind reefing.
Three 8" Twist and Seal Hatches
An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state
- Red Hisbiscus
- Ivory Dune
Powered by MirageDrive 180
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
Adjustability begets comfort
The Vantage seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
Lowrance & Ready System
The Hobie Mirage Tandem Island comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and pre-installed through-hull cable plugs.
Hobie Island Club
Join the Hobie Island Club with your fellow Adventure and Tandem Island owners. Hobie Island owners are now sailing on oceans, rivers, lakes and waterways in over 40 countries worldwide.
- 2022 Polycraft 300 Tuffy$3,495Fort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Starcraft SLS 5Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Northstar Orion 8Request a PriceStuart, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Axopar 28 T-Top$198,907Fort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale