Palm Beach, FL
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Highfield Ultralite 340 is an incredibly lightweight and durable tender option for those who may have opted for a soft bottom inflatable tender in the past. Its high tensile chromated and powder coated aluminum V hull delivers an impressive performance and stable ride. Its weight of just 117 pounds means it can be launched and recovered by a single person and is easily transported by a roof rack. A 10 HP outboard is recommended with a 20 HP outboard as maximum.
Standard features include a self-draining deck, flush mount non-return valves, a removable seat, lifting points and tow eyes, tow bridle points, a non-slip deck, a lightweight rub rail, a full length keel guard, an under seat bag, a Highfield dry bag, and oars, a foot pump, and a repair kit. Available as upgraded options are a second removable seat and a boat cover.
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
Come test drive a Highfield Boats tender at these Florida locations:
Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tubes - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- Fuel tank shelf in bow (new for 2020)
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining cockpit
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes - Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Light weight rub strake
- Full length keel guard
- Padded under-seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Extra Seat
- Boat Cover
- 2021 Highfield Ultralite 310Request a PricePalm Beach, FLNautical Ventures - Palm Beach
- 2021 Hobie Mirage Passport 12.0$1,699Palm Beach, FLNautical Ventures - Palm Beach
- 2021 Highfield Sport 700Request a PricePalm Beach, FLNautical Ventures - Palm Beach
- 2021 Highfield Classic 260Request a PricePalm Beach, FLNautical Ventures - Palm Beach