Weymouth, MALocal Delivery Available
price shown reflects the 10% discount on all UL and Roll Up Models
Weighing just 81 lbs the UL240 is the smallest model in the range - ideal for use by couples or light loads. As their name suggests, the Ultralites’ low weight make them a real alternative for those who may have chosen a soft bottom tender in the past but would prefer the performance of a hard hull. Ultralite tenders are roomy and strong, yet light and easy to transport. These little boats can be launched and recovered by a single person, and are easily transported on a roof rack. The UL hull is built from 2.5mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminum, and the tubes feature1100 Decitex Valmex® PVC or Orca® Hypalon material, cut and assembled to exacting standards. The simple layout of the UL, with an uncluttered design and numerous standard accessories, make the UL series one of the best values in inflatable boats.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tubes - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- Fuel tank shelf in bow (new for 2020)
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining cockpit
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes - Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Light weight rub strake
- Full length keel guard
- Padded under-seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- 2021 Jones Brothers 20 Cape Fisherman$61,265Weymouth, MAMonahan's Marine, Inc.
- 2021 Tidewater 272 CC Adventure$159,000Weymouth, MAMonahan's Marine, Inc.
- 2021 Highfield Classic 380Request a PriceWeymouth, MAMonahan's Marine, Inc.
- 2021 Highfield Ultralite 240$1,858Weymouth, MAMonahan's Marine, Inc.