Fort Lauderdale, FL
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Ultralite 240 is an aluminum hulled light weight tender. Its weight is similar to that of a soft-bottom dinghy, but its performance is unparalleled. Its 2.5mm thick aluminum hull provides the durability required for beaching and trailering.
Its simple layout and features include Orca Hypalon or Valmex PVC tubes, flush mount non-return valves, a self-draining deck, lifting points and tow eyes, a non-skid deck, a light weight rubbing strake, a full length keel guard, an under seat bag, a Highfield dry bag, a foot pump, oars, and a repair kit. Dinghy wheels are available as an option. No motor is included in the price, but a 2.5 HP outboard is recommended, with 5 HP as maximum.
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
Come test drive a Highfield Boats tender at these Florida locations:
Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- Valmex PVC or Hypalon Tube Fabric
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- 2021 Axopar 28 CABIN$192,100Fort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2021 Northstar Axis 5.3Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2021 Windy W37 ShamalRequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2021 Bluewater Sportfishing 355eRequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale