Fort Lauderdale, FL
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Classic 380 Deluxe is a high-end inflatable tender with a seven-person capacity. Its highly durable aluminum hull is ideal for beaching and trailering, as there is no possibility of fiberglass or gelcoat damages.
Its impressive standard features include a low-profile console, an integrated aft seat, a self-draining deck, lifting points and towing eyes, a brushed foam deck, a bow locker, a heavy duty rub rail, an electrical pack, and more!
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
Come test drive a Highfield Boats tender at these Florida locations:
Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Low profile console
- Integrated transom supports
- Bow locker (Fit 24L fuel tank)
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Boat Cover
- 2021 Northstar Axis 4.2Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2021 Whaly 435 R$5,195Fort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2021 Highfield Ultralite 310Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2021 Starcraft 18 LXRequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale