Coos Bay, OR 97420Sell a boat like this
CONGRATS CUMMINGS FAM!
2021 Hewescraft Alaskan 250 AK ET HT
Congratulations to the Cummings Family on their incoming 250 Alaskan! Call to order yours today!
WHEN YOU NEED TO FILL YOUR FREEZER
Launching new this year, our 25’ and 27’ Alaskan models are seriously larger than previous years and still designed with Alaskans in mind. Hewescraft continues to be the #1 selling brand in Alaska, and we take great pride in naming this boat after the 49th state. To explore all the Northwest has to offer, the Alaskan has a wider beam, larger fuel tank, deeper hull, self-bailing deck, and a stronger transom.
Halibut, salmon or tuna. Charter, commercial, or recreational.
You take care of the fishing … the Alaskan will take care of you.
THROUGH WIND AND WAVES BRING THE BIG CATCH HOME
Alaskans are tough and aren’t afraid to battle the elements when needed. Boasting an intimidating 8-foot hull width, 30-inch inside depth, and a 42-degree bow entry, you won’t have to stay at the dock when you need to fill your freezer. The Alaskan combines inside and outside comfort with a hull rated for 500-horsepower, and more than 140 gallons of fish storage. Everything has been designed to bring you off shore, so you can fish the biggest water, whenever you choose, wherever you live.
Weather rolling in? Not a concern for the Alaskan. The all welded hull lets you slice through the waves so you can limit out, and the optional sleeper seats, galley, dinette table, and full standup head closet allow you to anchor up comfortably in a secluded bay. With a roomier cabin, larger fishing deck, and increased stability, the all new Alaskan inspires you to Be Your Own Guide.
Features may include:
- Anchor Line Locker: Bow, treadplate hatch with line notch
- Anodes: Installed on port transducer bracket
- Battery: Storage
- Bilge Pumps: Three bilge pumps; two auto and one manual switch
- Bow Eye: Double, welded
- Bow Deck: Welded treadplate, self-bailing
- Bow Rails: 12” welded
- Cleats: 10”, welded, eight on gunwales, one on bow inwale 9
- Cup Holders: Four, located in cabin side tray
- Decals: 15” vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoa
- Door: Bulkhead, locking with fixed window
- Fish Box: 40 gallon in transom with cutting board lid
- Fish Box: In floor with macerator pump –2
- Fishing Deck: Self-bailing with treadplate floor
- Fuel System: 150 GAL
- Glove Box: Lockable
- Grab Handles: Bulkhead, glove box, windshield, interior shelves, aft cabin sides
- Horn: Flush mount
- Instrument Panel:
- Ten water-resistant rocker style switches
- Power point
- Twelve-gang expansion fuse block
- Ladder: Extending for bow access
- Lights: LED, navigational
- Lights: LED, anchor, removable, cabin top with storage clips
- Light: LED, two overhead, interior cabin
- Paint: Light gray, full inside
- Pre-rig: Single binnacle with multi-function gauge
- Pre-rig: Binnacle control with multi-function gauge (Honda, Yamaha, Mercury, Evinrude, Suzuki)
- Rails: Cabin top, 4” aluminum
- Steering: SeaStar hydraulic
- Steering Wheel: Stainless steel with rubber grip
- Stern Eyes: Welded, port and starboard
- Dry seat boxes with lid
- Two trays aft of bulkhead, port and starboard
- Lockable cabinet aft of bulkhead, port and starboard
- Lockable cabinets under bow
- Fish deck 2-macerated boxes