Lake Placid, FLSell a boat like this
2021 Godfrey Pontoons Sanpan 2600 DFL
NOTE: The (NAP) Price does not include dealer freight, Dealer prep, trailer, aftermarket accessories, or options. Price, materials, colors, options, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pictures are for demonstration purposes only and do not reflect the actual price of units in stock.
All-new smooth, dynamic styling and first-class interior in lengths from 25 and 28-feet with capacity up to 17 people makes Lounge the perfect place to gather with friends.
Features may include:
Face to Face
- The Sanpan Lounge offers a comfortable and unique U-Shaped stern seating configuration that allows riders to share the boating experience while still providing easy access to the swim deck.
Touch of Control
- Our most advanced and most intuitive helm, the Godfrey Command combines modern touch-screen convenience and gauge integration. Programmable soft-touch buttons allows you to create one-touch activation of your most used gauge, lighting, and accessory combinations.
Connect with Others and The Water
- Luxurious wrap-around seating won’t keep you from the magical qualities of the open water aboard the Sanpan Lounge. The luxurious ultra-lounge seating configuration features innovative access with its integrated swim deck pass-through design.
Feed Up, Throttle Back
- The Sanpan Lounge was made for these moments. When time is no longer relevant and appointments and emails are forgotten. With no particular place to go and plenty of time to get there, your only priority is doing nothing at all.
Time for a Slow Down
- Put your busy life on hold and treat yourself, your family and friends to the uncompromising comfort, space and no-apologies luxury of the Sanpan Lounge.
- Dual flip lounging allowing passengers to face foward or back
- Abilities to split the lounger in the stern to forward and back facing positions at the same time
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.