Lake Placid, FLSell a boat like this
2021 Godfrey Pontoons Monaco 235 SFL
NOTE: "Starting at Price." The (NAP) Price does not include dealer freight, Dealer prep, trailer, aftermarket accessories, or options. Price, materials, colors, options, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pictures are for demonstration purposes only and do not reflect the actual price of units in stock.
Sometimes the best days on the water with family and friends are when you do nothing at all. Relax and stretch out with a Monaco Lounge model in 23 and 25-foot lengths.
Features may include:
Take Life Easy
- With upscale rear-facing lounge seating, let the rhythm of the water and the company of friends help you to relax, recharge and relish in the moment. Deep padding and built-in armrests result in an exceptionally comfortable design that looks as good as it feels.
- Enjoy the best moments on water side-by-side with our convertible lounge seating where you can create the perfect place to catch some rays, catch a falling star or simply catch-up with others. The dual flip lounge design allows you to relax forwards or backwards all in the comfort of Monaco’s plush cushions and optional premium Everlast-stitched quilt pattern
Storage and More
- You won’t find a cluttered deck here. With space to bring along everything you need for a day on the water and more, the Monaco Lounge is flush with integrated storage capabilities. Enjoy abundant underseat and convenient chaise storage spaces along with easy access helm with nearby USB charging port and under-helm with improved obstruction free access.
The New Shape of Control
- You won’t find cookie-cutter, me-too consoles on a Godfrey. Our designers employed computer aided design technology and were inspired by recent trends in automotive interiors to develop our next-generation helm. The defined shape with textured touch-zones and intuitive layout allows for an optional large-screen Garmin 742 screen and new obstruction free under-helm storage.
- Easily adjustable single flip lounge for L-shaped seating, or face the action with stern facing seating
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.