2021 Flying Scot Daysailing Package19'
Harbor Springs, MI 49740Sell a boat like this
Price Reduced! This 2021 Flying Scot is as close to new as you'll find! Flying Scots are often referred to as the "Best Daysailer in the world" because of their big aft deck and roomy cockpit. Not to mention how it's simplicity makes it easy to rig and sail. You can get this boat together by yourself, or bring as many as seven passengers aboard. The big back deck is great for swimming or just dangling your feet in the water. The kick up rudder and centerboard allow for you to sail through extremely shallow water and even beach the boat. There is a Torqeedo Electric outboard motor on the back and a throttle to let you control the motor from the cockpit. Flying Scot Sailing Association Certifications on the hull and sails. Includes a single-axle galvanized trailer and cover. This is a one-owner, fresh water boat that has only been sailed 5 times! Winter stored indoors and kept on a lift for two short Northern Michigan Summers.
- Flying Scot 6189, Daysailing Complete
- White Hull & Deck, Dark Green Waterline Stripe
- Flying Scot Sailing Association Certificates on Hull and Sails
- Mad Daysailing Main with Green Insignia and Numbers
- Mad Roller Furling Jib with UV Panel
- Galvanized Trailer and tie-downs, Includes Nose Wheel and Jack
- Harken 5:1 Boom Vang, Self Cleating
- Harken 3:1 Mainsheet System
- Waco 360 for Centerboard
- Forespar 36" STX Tiller Extension
- Jib Sheet with Harken Blocks and Cleat on Side Deck (Leeward Cleating)
- Outhaul 2:1 External System
- Tent Style Cockpit Cover Dark Green
- Swim Ladder and Grab Rail
- Rudder Lift
- Waco 360 for Centerboard (In Lieu of Standard)
- Roller Furling Jib with UV Panel (In Lieu of Standard)
- Roller Furling Hardware
- Motor Bracket
- Spar-Fly Wind Indicator
- North Trailering Cover
- Torqeedo T1003S Electric Outboard Motor
- Torqeedo Remote Throttle with Cradle
- Ritchie Compass and Mount
- Float Bag Forward
Irish Boat Shop Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of May 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.49%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 1972 Islander Islander 36$19,900$19,900Harbor Springs, MI 49740Irish Boat Shop - Harbor Springs
- 1978 Chris-Craft Dory$39,900$39,900Harbor Springs, MI 49740Irish Boat Shop - Harbor Springs
- 2023 Boston Whaler 380 OutrageCall for Price!Request a PriceHarbor Springs, MI 49740Irish Boat Shop - Harbor Springs
- 2023 Nautique Super Air Nautique S23Call for Price!Request a PriceHarbor Springs, MI 49740Irish Boat Shop - Harbor Springs